What's it worth.....

yes i feel for you i'm kind of in the same boat march 14 i broke both my legs in a dirt bike accident fib on the left femur on the right selling my turbo busa also i'm 40 and got to get myself out of harms way 05 hahn lots of mods

you're giving up your busa for a harley?

will consider trade for road king chopper 24k invested 10k in motor turbo upgrades alone 6107516936

----turbocharged hayabusa 1363 turbo motor 300hp.----

yes Gary I'm hanging it up 2 weeks in hospital changed my mind I'm 40 and have to go to work the next day which i will be out of for 6 months broken feb.left badly broken femur right cracked hip i like wiping my own ass thanks for the thoughts guys take care

yes Gary I'm hanging it up 2 weeks in hospital changed my mind I'm 40 and have to go to work the next day which i will be out of for 6 months broken feb.left badly broken femur right cracked hip i like wiping my own ass thanks for the thoughts guys take care

yeah but you didn't do it on the busa.

Give up the dirt bikes instead.

I too had a dirtbike mishap and was looking at surgery but the good ole MRI told them all is good!:thumbsup: So I just get to sit out a couple weeks. Thanks everyone for your words, it must have been the busa god's looking down on me:please:[/QUOTE]

Glad to here you won't have to sell :thumbsup:

Back