Whats best comm system for use with iPhone??

I cannot say what is available, there may be a new satelite radio unit that is bluetooth capable. I have not seen one except for the zumo 665 gps.

The Autocom can handle all of the above devices while the bluetooth systems I have seen are limited to just a few devices.....Kieth

Thanks Kieth...you and I spell our names backwards...

Keith...

Autocom might be great for phone but the speakers are pathetic for listening for radio and you get a horrible flakey echoee sound crap, it was a waste of $465au in my opinion - and you still have to buy the BT option on top as well its not included so add another $170au, I have taken the system out as its so bad and gone back to just basic decent speakers, I can only comment on my experiance with the new wireless system but at this stage my vote is 3/10 ... and selling it

You can get a cable that allows you to plug in earbuds for better sound. On long rides, I'll put in my Bose ear buds. Otherwise, for short rides, the Autocom speakers are just fine.

Why do you say that?

There are several members here, including myself that have used other systems. Autocom is, by far, THE BEST system out there. It may not have the best sound quality, but it is the BEST at what it does and how it integrates.

The OP asked what the best system was for iPhone, I, and others, have offered up Autocom. Now, if he had asked which one sounds the best...that would be a different discussion.

Back