what kind of work you do?

I negotiate new contracts for a managed care company.

small_1205774.jpg

Cisco beotch ... aka telecom IT :laugh:

Last edited:
Ask my husband (or John for that matter :laugh:) and he'll tell you I'm a professional nag. :poke: :poke: :poke:

Currently looking......will post up when something actually comes thru for me! :whistle:

automotive mechanic for a living. Carpenter, Electrician, and what ever else my kids think of that they need done. I learned how to do too many things. Keeps me busy.

I'm a boat captain for a private family. We travel from FL and the Bahamas from Nov till May then to Lake Ontario from June till Sept, then Cape May, NJ from Sept till Oct. Good thing is I live in FL so I'm home 6 months and away 6 months(the away part sucks). Yes I take the bike with me when we travel from home.

New boat2.JPG

Firefighter/Pearmedic, also run a motorcycle repair/service/and sales business.. Bikes pay more money, but the insurance sucks lol

I'm a boat captain for a private family. We travel from FL and the Bahamas from Nov till May then to Lake Ontario from June till Sept, then Cape May, NJ from Sept till Oct. Good thing is I live in FL so I'm home 6 months and away 6 months(the away part sucks). Yes I take the bike with me when we travel from home.

wow! that is very interesting.

Back