what if the busa never existed

To the bathroom with soap young man :rofl: Cap can't you guys block that phrase from this site :laugh: Probably a badazz new liter bike for me, but no more long trips with the wife

i honestly dont know....cant picture life without her now

Alright since this is all "What IF". I would be on a 648ci beast that runs like a Top fuel dragster, rides like a beemer and turns like <Insert something that turns fast here cant think>. The kicker to this all is I would have RIDING ABILITY!!!! awesome sounding world aint it.

I have to disagree with the ones saying the Zx14 would not exist.
Kawi set the mark way back with the Zx10 and the Zx11 before the Busa came out.
It's only natural for them to have come out with the Zx12 and 14 whether or not the Busa was created.

When I left the VFR Club to join the Busa gang, they were not happy and didn't send me a Christmas card ever again. :laugh:

I think what Pashnit said.. I did look at a brand new one that was almost 3 years old...they still wanted full price...no deal.... S-Rad TL 1000 ?
Or a modified Honda 1000 Super Hawk... even though i have had my Busa for over ten years...I still have a urge to have a Hot V-Twin....or even a GL1800 Goldwing...and Keep Da Bus......just turned 60....Oh or a RC51....I have never been a brand basher....Honda,Kawi,Yam,Suz...nothing bad about them i feel as i haved owned all of them at one time or another. Ps Cool Thread...Wait till ya'll see what i am gonna post up next......Do i need help......hahaha

Not to change the thread , But its amazing how owning the busa has changed life or brought adventures and friends .. I bought a Busa and had a dude airbrush my helmet . ever since we've been like brothers and traveled the globe , then there's Don that we all miss.. Its amazing what 1 decision or web org can do...
But to answer the question: Duc 1098 or R1

I would have kept my '03 VTR1000F . Fun bike,just too small of a fuel tank and carb'd . Trail Ridge Road on a non FI bike SUCKS!!

I would have probably bought another 954RR that I was looking for in the 1st place when I came across the 'busa. :laugh: My original 954RR was stolen from me and a few years later I wanted another one buuuut....it was destiny! :p:

I'd still be riding this bike...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Id be a sad panda..

sad+panda.jpg

Back