Goodbye Busa, Hello Diavel

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
Decide to take the plunge after drooling over the bike since September.

Yes, I did sell the Busa and bought a Ducati Diavel Carbon. The bike is Fan- freakin'-tastic!

those that are interested in the bike check it out at your local Duc dealership, most have a demo ride available, give it a whirl. Ducati has just made a new class of bike.

couple of crappy pics.

View attachment 1547023

View attachment 1547024

Congrats, I guess???
Sad to hear that you sell the busa to buy that one, not really my style, but if anything I would buy the 1198 next to it.:laugh:

Just awsome man. Went and looked at one the other day. That 1198 you have there is my dream bike. Nice collection.

Congrats on your new scoot! Looks like a real hooligan.

(But ditto on the 1198. That bike makes me drool. Especially in red!)

Nice collection.

I have finally reached an agreement with the wife that will allow me to add a Multistrada 1200 next spring. She gets something and I get something.

Congrats man. I have been drooling over this bike since about November. I want one sooo bad and there is no way I can afford one :(.

How does it ride, which saddle did you get? I tried to trade my kidney but the guy said he was good. I am super envious. Good stuff though. :)

Nice! I've wanted one since I saw them for the first time!!! But I would have to add to the stable instead of trading...
:beerchug:

i would like the 1198 as well. The other isnt in my tastes.

Back