what if the busa never existed

Malicious

Registered
what would you ride if the busa wasnt an option? im guessing that some people are gonna say zx 14r or super blackbirds, but personally, i think the 14 is hideous and i could never bring myself to ride a honda, before the busa i had a kawasaki vulcan, but that was a"just for now" bike, for me, if there was no busa, id be on (top 5) a ducati Diavel, a victory jackpot, new V max, triumph rocket III, or a can am spider, i like a lot of the other ducatis.. 848 evo dark oozes sexy, as to the mv agusta f4 and f3,, and aprillia superbikes, but at 6'4 and around 270lbs, im not comfortable on most crotch rockets, and the ducati monsters wile more comfortable rthan an 848 or 1198, just look tiny under me... like im riding a pocket bike or something... anyway, just wondeing what others would have as their "main ride" were it not for the bus

If the busa didn't exist, do you think kawi would have made the 14? We have to assume specific market forces and activities made Suzuki think the busa would be a good idea. If Suzuki is absent, we would have to consider that the 14 would likely not exist in it's current form either.

gsxr 1000 or ducati 848 is sexy...I can't say though because never rode either before but imagine much more aggressive than the busa

my srad and dropped a 1000 motor in her maybe with some nos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Since I rarely play "what if" games or well with others, I'd be on a Hayabusa.:whistle:
My second choice would be a GSX-R750.

Prolly my old buell....with its eighth motor in it by now

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I would be on a liter bike of one flavor or the other. That's what I was looking at when I decided on the Busa instead.

At the time, I wanted a bike with a hump.

It's a bit dated now, but the TL1000 in yellow was always a super-cool bike!

Same here ! I was about to buy that the first time I ever saw the Busa and it changed my mind .

At the time, I wanted a bike with a hump.

It's a bit dated now, but the TL1000 in yellow was always a super-cool bike!

A TLR or R1 definatly. No questions. I'd also have kept my 900rr because this is a topic about a made up world lol

You wouldn't ride a Honda ??? I love Honda bikes have had plenty and I was looking for a bigger bike was on a Honda F3. Was looking for a friendly seating geometry so the blackbird was on top of the list when I found the Busa. GSXR and RR seating geometry not even considered. Would love to have the new V-Max 20K fitted with my desired options, even if I could i wouldn't I find the price offensive :laugh: Ducatti---- Absouletly awesome machine in looks and performance but I will never own a bike with a dry clutch, the noise annoys more than most Harley exhaust pipes :laugh:

If the busa never existed, it seems likely that neither would the 14. I'd probably be on a duc 1098, a KTM supermoto, probably the 690smc, or the s1000rr, if it existed.

Guess I would have to settle for an expensive S1000rr.....if I could get past the looks..and the price..
If it wasn't made because the Busa was never made, then I would have to keep my old R6.

My other choice is a Hardly Night Train.....I got a thing for the murdered out look, hate if you want. :whistle:

Back