What if Bush

On Sept.12th, every mothersmucker that now badmouths our Commander in Chief was screaming for blood. He has had the balls to go after the bad guys and now everyone wants to half step about the war. I have been there on the ground in Iraq, very few see the good that we have done over there. Very few see that there is now a generation of woman and girls that can seek out an education and have a career instead of living a life in servitude in some mud hut. We did that. How many millions have died in past wars that this country has fought for freedom, for what we beleived in. How many naysayers grandfathers would roll over in their graves to hear some people talk with ill will about the war. In the coutries that we have fought in such as Korea, Germany, Japan, etc., there are still bases where we have a presence. What makes everyone think Iraq will be any different. Maybe our presence is needed, maybe it will still be needed 20 yrs from now. So be it. I can say that because as a Marine I have done my time in the sand, and not as a support troop, I was and always will be an 0331, a machinegunner,
guns.gif
. My wife is a sailor in the navy and she just got back from her time over there. We have two children at home and we have chosen to make the necessary sacrifices to serve our country and put our money where our mouth is, step up to the plate, and stand a watch. I say that unless you have done the same or are supporting a family member that has done so then shut up, support your troops.
Good post. Agreed 100 percent.

While I don't agree with alot of the things President Bush has
done on the domestic front like increaseing the size of Government
at a historic rate I do belive he has taken the right stance on
international front like not bowing to the will of the U.N who if
not for the U.S would not be able to sustain itself. Plus for
doing something other scolding and wrist slapping violaters of U.N
policy. He could ride with me anytimeas long as he gets us of all
that foreign oil and gets gas prices down
cool.gif
thought you might like a read of this. crippling gas prices, democracy, et al.
i suppose now would be a good time to say i am totally impressed with a lot of you busa boys. the inspiriation; inspiringness for your bro is second to none. tho i haven't read the gsxr 1000 forum yet. maybe you need to copy and paste the link. http://www.versys.co.uk/index.p....ic=80.0

September 12th- everyone wanted blood-- how did we end up in Iraq? Whether we have done good there- is academic. I salute you who serve- I just never saw the reasoning for a police action, such as Iraq.(this "war" was not ordained by our congress.), Are we nation builders? The Neo Cons have played this out. What about our own back yard? It matters not- Democrat or Rep- the bent will be the same.
And Bush on a Busa?? Maybe riding beotch.

Oh, and Don't kid yourself about the UN, or the world court. They are instrumental in thwarting the US constitution, And Bush has played along.(SPP??)

September 12th- everyone wanted blood-- how did we end up in Iraq? Whether we have done good there- is academic. I salute you who serve- I just never saw the reasoning for a police action, such as Iraq.(this "war" was not ordained by our congress.), Are we nation builders? The Neo Cons have played this out. What about our own back yard? It matters not- Democrat or Rep- the bent will be the same.
And Bush on a Busa?? Maybe riding beotch.
Doing good probably does not seem very "academic" to the people that no longer live under the threat of tyranny at the hands of Quaday, and Usay, or Saddam. As boys they would kill criminals in prison with handguns to practice their marksmanship, as students in college, fellow students and teachers were raped in the classroom at their hands, as adults they really got nasty. As for "how did we end up there?", remember vowing to make not only those responsible pay but vowing to hold those that chose to provide them a safe haven responsible? And "are we nation builders", aren't you living in one that was built on the sacrifice of our forefathers? Nobody said war was convenient. Turning an ignorant ear and opening ones mouth is as easily done as lifting a feather, but duty is as heavy as a mountain.

Back