What exhaust SHOULDN'T I get

This is the kind of info I am looking for. Thanks jdsbusa! I am just looking to get serious input so if you feel the need to try and be funny(dadofthree)...don't. To all others, your experience and opinions are welcome plus if you know someone who has an exhaust that they are wanting to sell, send them my way.

That was serious input :welcome:

If you do change your mind and dicide to go with the full exaust, I have A yosh 4 to 1 rs3 full race exaust with carbon fiber can on my bike. It looks and sounds amazing, not tinny!Istrongly reccomend it. At first I wasn't sure I would even like the single exaust but now tha I see it on the bike I would have it no other way. Plus it looks different than the other ones around .
I find that d and d slip ons sound nice. Good luck, and remember its all about what YOU want

If you do change your mind and dicide to go with the full exaust, I have A yosh 4 to 1 rs3 full race exaust with carbon fiber can on my bike. It looks and sounds amazing, not tinny!Istrongly reccomend it. At first I wasn't sure I would even like the single exaust but now tha I see it on the bike I would have it no other way. Plus it looks different than the other ones around .
I find that d and d slip ons sound nice. Good luck, and remember its all about what YOU want

Well actually one of the great members of this forum and I are currently working on a full yosh exhaust deal. :thumbsup:

Here are some specials on new slip-ons and full systems:

Gen I: Yoshimura Bolt-Ons RS3 Polished: $535.00
Gen I: RS3 Titanium Bolt-Ons Dual: $637.00
Gen I: Tsukigi Racing Aluminum Slip-Ons $518.00 (Best)
Gen I: Full System 4 into 1: RS3 Stainless $720.00

Stay away from skinny tubes, thats the best advice I can give. Big tubes make power.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by skinny tubes...Is there skinny mid pipes?
My state will not allow the short megaphone type drag exhausts so they have to be a normal set up but i never heard of an after market pipe thats skinnier and more restrictive than the stock pipes. But then again I am a rookie Busa owner and have a lot to learn. Which is why I am here for you all to teach me.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by skinny tubes...Is there skinny mid pipes?
My state will not allow the short megaphone type drag exhausts so they have to be a normal set up but i never heard of an after market pipe thats skinnier and more restrictive than the stock pipes. But then again I am a rookie Busa owner and have a lot to learn. Which is why I am here for you all to teach me.
Thats my advice to you, when you buy your system go somewhere where they have a few bikes with various pipes on them. We see and sell a bunch of systems and often see bikes with pipes selected by customers for a certain look or sound and its sad how all they purchased were bent skinny tubes that make less power then a stock system. Do your homework. I have my list but I am over arguing on the internet.. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Thats my advice to you, when you buy your system go somewhere where they have a few bikes with various pipes on them. We see and sell a bunch of systems and often see bikes with pipes selected by customers for a certain look or sound and its sad how all they purchased were bent skinny tubes that make less power then a stock system. Do your homework. I have my list but I am over arguing on the internet.. :beerchug:

Your input is needed so could you pm me your list??? I know everyone has their opinion on these things but you sound like you have seen Way more than I have and would like to here your opinion on this

Got my full Yoshi system with a K&N filter, and TRE for 350.00 from a board member who was local to me. He went to a turbo and just wanted to get rid of everything.

Back