What else do y’all ride?

Kawasaki couldn’t even put cruise controls on their concours14!!! That was my first mod to mine.
Yep my first mod was an Atlas throttle lock, took it off 3 minutes later because I didn’t like it. If it was not locked it was a little floppy and I didn’t like that so I ordered the Kaoka that goes on the end, I like it pretty well but it’s no where close to the Hayabusa cruise control.

Yep my first mod was an Atlas throttle lock, took it off 3 minutes later because I didn’t like it. If it was not locked it was a little floppy and I didn’t like that so I ordered the Kaoka that goes on the end, I like it pretty well but it’s no where close to the Hayabusa cruise control.
Wonder if you can put a Rostra electronic cruise like I did on my concours. Only took me maybe 3 hours to do, but I was somewhat familiar with the process since I had installed the same on my hayabusa a few years back.

02 1000

IMG-20231027-WA0002.jpeg

I stopped there just to take the pick. It's my Uturn spot when I go for short rides

I had to look around for this color.Almost every bike I found was the blue/white
When I bought mine, there were two that color and one blue/white one on the showroom floor, I already had two red/black GSXRs in my garage so I wanted something different....

Afterwards I noted the blue/white ones were more common....

Now either are hard to find in decent shape...when I sold mine, a guy drove for a few hours to get it which tells me I didn't ask enough for it...LOL!

When I bought mine, there were two that color and one blue/white one on the showroom floor, I already had two red/black GSXRs in my garage so I wanted something different....

Afterwards I noted the blue/white ones were more common....

Now either are hard to find in decent shape...when I sold mine, a guy drove for a few hours to get it which tells me I didn't ask enough for it...LOL!

My hands are just slightly above my shoulders. The are 16” bars. I’ve never been pulled over and yesterday I had a trooper behind me for about 5 miles. Florida law is your hands have to be below your shoulders.
I rode for two hours before taking a break and my hands did not get any numbness.

Back