Best sprocket combination for street riding

Raul_923

Registered
Hello guys I would like to know what is the best sprocket combination for my weight 185 street riding
Bike got a 4 over arm on it, it’s lowered had Schnitz tuned ecu full Brock’s alien head exhaust, vortex front 17 tooth sprocket, rear 48 tooth vortex sprocket, 200/50 rear tire 120/70 front

94797712-A623-4A35-BE17-17FCFAF2B195.jpeg

@Raul_923 Welcome, good looking bike you have...

As for sprockets, it all depends on what you want to do with the bike....I've personally found stock is good enough for what I do which is cruising around...the bike has more than enough grunt to make the stock ratio lively.

.......and, you are quoting yourself for some reason...

When you use "quote" and "reply" you will either see the cursor below the quote box or you might have to click below the quote box....this way your response is clear...

I noticed it is my first time writing here and not knew how to delete it and Thanks for the praise of the bike I missing some touches to make it look like I want

Hello guys I would like to know what is the best sprocket combination for my weight 185 street riding
Bike got a 4 over arm on it, it’s lowered had Schnitz tuned ecu full Brock’s alien head exhaust, vortex front 17 tooth sprocket, rear 48 tooth vortex sprocket, 200/50 rear tire 120/70 front

View attachment 1663733
Every body will love this 18/40 even Susuki.

Back