What else do y’all ride?

Ratlin’busa

Registered
What other rides does everyone have?
This is my other bike.
Been a long road with this one, owned it for about 8 years now. Sold it to my brother at one point for a few months and then bought it back. It’s a 2004 Yamaha Vstar 1100. I got the bike as seen in the last pic. A few months after I got it I got clipped by a car while riding it one night. Lost the brake/foot peg assembly, the front header pipe and the handle bars. At that point the build began. It’s seen a few different designs in that time. But this final design has all come together over the last 3 years or so. It has parts I’ve sourced from all over the world, some pretty rare/discontinued which is why this design has taken so long. The rear fender/seat base is from a custom shop in Cyprus, The exhaust is from a custom shop in Japan, the triple trees are Rizoma Raked trees from Italy, rear caliper and shaft covers are from Belgium. The rear wheel is an Rc Components Smoothie. 23” King spoke front wheel. Air ride suspension in the rear. Pods/jetted carbs. Billet Clip-on bar setup. Tons of custom one-off parts/parts from other bikes I’ve made/modified to my liking and needs. Only thing left really stock is the motor internally. The paint is all done by me aswell, it’s all paint/stencil work, minus the side cover War Bird Pinup girl decals. This bike is my baby, but my busa is a very close second for sure. Part of why I got my new to me busa was this build was winding down and need a new “project”.

8B10A774-6042-495B-9ACA-D04874EFF57C.jpeg

80DE79B9-38E8-4C7F-B790-9044C2F8700C.jpeg

29F203D9-1FAF-4F31-9F75-19007535F754.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a 2007 Suzuki DRZ 400.
Keep my friend's 2018 Suzuki Gsxr1000R at my house, and get to ride it like it's mine.
I just traded an atv for a 2012 Kawasaki Concours 1400 last week, and am really enjoying it.
No Busas in quite a few years, but I have had alot of them, and am still seriously considering a gen3.

Screenshot_20220718-212124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-212159_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-212241_Gallery.jpg

I have a 2007 Suzuki DRZ 400.
Keep my friend's 2018 Suzuki Gsxr1000R at my house, and get to ride it like it's mine.
I just traded an atv for a 2012 Kawasaki Concours 1400 last week, and am really enjoying it.
No Busas in quite a few years, but I have had alot of them, and am still seriously considering a gen3.

View attachment 1653546

View attachment 1653547

View attachment 1653548
Nice, I like those concours, they bring pretty good money and are hard to get. Folks seem to really hang on to them. Never had a DRZ but did have a Dr650, was a good bike but I sold it to my brother as he’s big into the enduro bikes. And that’s a slick gsxr 1k. As for the Gen 3 hayabusa, I looked at a silver/red one a few months back priced at $20k which was a bit out side what I wanted to spend on another bike. But it was sweet!!

View attachment 1653556
My dad gave me the is before he died 2004 VTX 1300C
View attachment 1653557
Just picked this up 2022 Road Glide Special
View attachment 1653558
My entry to this fine organization or gentlemen and hoonigans 2022 Hayabusa

And…
View attachment 1653559
Picking this up on Friday!!!
So you won the busa? That’s awesome. The Roadie is sweet, love that color scheme. That was one of the bikes I was leaning towards buying, definitely not as new, some clean used 10year old models for cheaper in my area as of late. But wanted something fast again. It’d been a several years since I had a sport bike, and I seen the busa I picked up listed and pounced on it.

Nice, I like those concours, they bring pretty good money and are hard to get. Folks seem to really hang on to them. Never had a DRZ but did have a Dr650, was a good bike but I sold it to my brother as he’s big into the enduro bikes. And that’s a slick gsxr 1k.

The Concours is Very comfortable.
I got a full Black Widow exhaust last week, and will send the ecu out for a flash this week.
I hate windshields on a motorcycle(other than tucking behind one on a sportbike).
I went riding Friday in 90° heat and thought I was gonna die.
I went home and took the windshield off, no helmet blowing about or any wind issues...other than feeling cool in the breeze.
I'm going to dremel the windshield an inch or two above the dash, for looks...problem solved.

The DRZ would be an excellent bike...if it had a 6th gear. It also lacks power, even fully modded like this one. But, it has the torque and traction to drive up and over about anything.

The Gsxr1000R dyno'd 149whp, it sucked, and was a major disapointment.
I put on a full M4 exhaust, Sprint air filter, and velocity stacks, and Chris Moore dyno tuned it...it's a 187whp monster now. It feels like it should...and then some.

So you won the busa? That’s awesome. The Roadie is sweet, love that color scheme. That was one of the bikes I was leaning towards buying, definitely not as new, some clean used 10year old models for cheaper in my area as of late. But wanted something fast again. It’d been a several years since I had a sport bike, and I seen the busa I picked up listed and pounced on it.
Yeah was super excited. Already planned to be there on the 22nd to get my white one dyno tuned. Figured at only 300 chances I had to get in on it but never in a million years did I think I’d win. When he pulled the green chip at the end I could not look and I thought I was going to throw up. I only remember my girlfriend saying “oh my god”. “OH My GOD” everything else is/was a complete blur.
Fast forward to today and still not sure what I’m going to do with it. Lol. Carbon wheels scare me on the road. Only one brake disc. Low and long… have to find sone roads in Mexico as Sept 11 is a Roll Racing day in Orlando!
The Shark is my mile muncher. The fellas want to do Sturgis next year and I’m going on the couch! It’s super planted and comfy as can be. I call it my CVOish Harley. Lol.
Can’t beat the Busa man, always wanted one!

Yeah was super excited. Already planned to be there on the 22nd to get my white one dyno tuned. Figured at only 300 chances I had to get in on it but never in a million years did I think I’d win. When he pulled the green chip at the end I could not look and I thought I was going to throw up. I only remember my girlfriend saying “oh my god”. “OH My GOD” everything else is/was a complete blur.
Fast forward to today and still not sure what I’m going to do with it. Lol. Carbon wheels scare me on the road. Only one brake disc. Low and long… have to find sone roads in Mexico as Sept 11 is a Roll Racing day in Orlando!
The Shark is my mile muncher. The fellas want to do Sturgis next year and I’m going on the couch! It’s super planted and comfy as can be. I call it my CVOish Harley. Lol.
Put the Moore Mafia bike in your living room as a conversation piece...it doesn't owe you anything...

That’s badass, I’d probly be the same way if my number was pulled for something like that.

2018 Z900RS. Except for a mono shock, abs, traction control, three riding modes,

View attachment 1653565

View attachment 1653566fuel injection, twin front rotors, radiator, 17” wheels, 4into1 exhaust, 948ccs instead of 903ccs, 6 speed tranny and no spoke wheels, it’s just like the original Z1. :laugh:
I liked the Green cafe style z900, I think the z900 get forgotten about compared to the MT/FZ bikes, cafe style bikes have always drew my attention. A old school cafe bike is on my build list to do a some point.

Back