What do you do

Someone must have REALLY ticked the Motorcycle Gods off, here in Delaware !!! It has been either foggy, raining, snowing, too windy, or all the above since October. Man at first I was complaining about the cold. Now I'm BEGGING for just SOME sun !!!!

Well, here's the question.........What do you people do to scratch the "motorcycle itch", when you can't ride ?

I come here, but there's only so many topics.
boohoo.gif

And all you Southern, and West coasters, don't make me pull over, and come back there !!!!
cursin.gif
ummmm...it was 75 with blue skies in Atlanta today!
tounge.gif
poke.gif
winkold.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif
Why you dirty, low down, &^%$ *&^%$# #$@#$$#@ (**&^%( !!!!!!!
cursin.gif
cursin.gif
cursin.gif

God that thing is UGLY !!!!! Aren't you sick of it yet ?

HEY, that's what I can do, plot on PIPES undertail, LOL

cursin.gif

cursin.gif

Love that bike Pipefighter, post a shot showing a side view if you can. Is that a custom color?

Trust me, Its cold here in the south too. I guess I just let it itch until I go mentally insane.... then it doesnt matter anymore.

javascript:emoticon('
deadhorse.gif
')
smilie

Someone must have REALLY ticked the Motorcycle Gods off, here in Delaware !!! It has been either foggy, raining, snowing, too windy, or all the above since October. Man at first I was complaining about the cold. Now I'm BEGGING for just SOME sun !!!!

Well, here's the question.........What do you people do to scratch the "motorcycle itch", when you can't ride ?

boohoo.gif

And all you Southern, and West coasters, don't make me pull over, and come back there !!!!
cursin.gif
tounge.gif
poke.gif
winkold.gif
and it will be 77 tomorrow in Atlanta
laugh.gif

boohoo.gif

cursin.gif
tounge.gif

poke.gif

winkold.gif
and it will be 77 tomorrow in Atlanta
laugh.gif
what's bike insurance cost in Atlanta?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Since it's the rainy season out here... yes, we do get some rain! I pull the Nova into the garage and get it ready for racing season. This weekend I have to put in the new TH400 tranny and 4500 stall converter - wanna help?

We'll see how long the rear end lasts with the trans brake
laugh.gif

Back