What Do You Like About Motorcycles

How about Friendships. I have met more people because of my motorcycles than any other endeavor I have done in the past.
There is a camaraderie like almost no other since many can afford a new motorcycle much easier than a new car.

When you buy a motorcycle the power to weight ratio is so obvious that an addiction to that feeling is very likely to happen. :race:
Then there is the feeling you get with the wind around you, that is not available in car - even a convertible can't match the wind on a bike.
There is something about using all four limbs to control a motorcycle vs. one foot and one hand driving most cars.

I traveled to FL this Winter primarily so I could ride my motorcycles. Since I have no car with me, Motorcycles are my only mode of transportation. :banana:
And Yes I got groceries and a bottle of Buttershots with the motorcycle today. :beerchug:

I like that we are different from the flock ! ' We ', uniquely know and enjoy the true feeling of freedom , that only a motorcycle delivers . We embrace the inherent risk / reward that is a given to all bikers and we come together , like minded souls under the biker banner , all manner of professions , ages and lifestyles .
I feel very happy about being a member of the Org. , honored to be a part of this proud clan . The Org. has enveloped and embraced Busa riders worldwide , and given us a place to share what is our love for the most amazing motorcycle ever , and for that I am truly thankful .
Just want to say to all , have a safe and wonderful xmas and festive season , wishing you all the very best from 'down under'.:D:thumbsup::laugh:

The leather .

Oh baby .

:)

AR-171109944.jpg

http://www.autonews.com/article/20171105/INDUSTRY_REDESIGNED/171109944/industry-redesigned-bob-lutz

It's bad enough that I have to sit & listen to you before I retiRed ~^~ helmet time alone is better than what these clowns would have us doing *

V4-171109944.jpg

Feel FREE to follow along @ www.Instagram.com/RocketRedC *

Back