What do you do

kennym4

Registered
Someone must have REALLY ticked the Motorcycle Gods off, here in Delaware !!! It has been either foggy, raining, snowing, too windy, or all the above since October. Man at first I was complaining about the cold. Now I'm BEGGING for just SOME sun !!!!

Well, here's the question.........What do you people do to scratch the "motorcycle itch", when you can't ride ?

I come here, but there's only so many topics.
boohoo.gif

And all you Southern, and West coasters, don't make me pull over, and come back there !!!!
cursin.gif

If it's not raining, under freezing or as in the case this weekend, in the middle of an ice storm, I ride the dirt bike. Few hours in the woods bouncing and sliding around usually helps.

Take advantage of the down time to do some mods and make sure she's 100% for the riding season.

I won't tell you it was 80 in Austin yesterday. Nope you didn't hear it from me.

I don't know how you hard-core (like me) types do it. I haven't been able to ride for the last two weekends because of the 'rain' here in San Diego, but there's always light at the end of the weather-tunnel.

I can't imagine how you consider 4-5 months/year of not being able to ride.

OTOH, I saw the most awesome snowmobile at the IMS this past weekend in Long Beach. I supposed I could get into snow sports again...

Nah.

Tourist Trophy
beerchug.gif
Either that or watch the video in my sig over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

70 yesterday here in Greenville. 78 today, tomorrow, and Wed., 73 Thurs., and 65 Fri.
woot.gif
. . . Oh, I'm sorry. You probably didn't wanna know that, huh?

I've been working on the bikes. The big thing I'm looking forward to is the Chicago International Motorcycle Show in February. Then hopefully by mid March I'll be able to start getting out on a semi regular basis again...AARRGGGGH, I hate living in Illinois!!!
banghead.gif

Someone must have REALLY ticked the Motorcycle Gods off, here in Delaware !!! It has been either foggy, raining, snowing, too windy, or all the above since October. Man at first I was complaining about the cold. Now I'm BEGGING for just SOME sun !!!!

Well, here's the question.........What do you people do to scratch the "motorcycle itch", when you can't ride ?

I come here, but there's only so many topics.  
boohoo.gif

And all you Southern, and West coasters, don't make me pull over, and come back there !!!!  
cursin.gif
May involve some lotion or vaseline...
laugh.gif

Work, Playstation, Shovel the inches of snow that have fallen each night for the last week.
overhaul my website. Find chicks online to ride on...ah I mean ride with.

I grab a bottle of scotch and two tumblers... go sit in a chair next to my bike in my garage, turn on the TV and have drinks until either we both fall over or my wife yells at me to come out of my man cave.
lurk.gif

Back