What do you do with a hayabusa in January?

Salty

Registered
Decided to take her out for a ride last night, was a balmy 55 degrees here in Kansas City so I figured it was a good day for a ride...

46166_10151243957079332_127956615_n.jpg

Nice! Spring is just around the corner...

I hear rumors of warm weather this weekend; wondering if I can convince Omar to go for a ride with me...he's been sick (flu), so he may not be up for it...

I hear rumors of warm weather this weekend; wondering if I can convince Omar to go for a ride with me...he's been sick (flu), so he may not be up for it...

I hate the flu. Hope he gets well soon. Be safe on the ride, if you go.

It's so nice here this week, gonna be in the 50's today and tomorrow and 63 on Friday...Gonna ride as much as I can the next few nights after work.

I hate the flu. Hope he gets well soon. Be safe on the ride, if you go.

He's on the mend, and I haven't told him that I was thinking we should dig those Busas out and go ride yet...perhaps he'll read this :whistle:

It's gonna be 62 here today, baby. Hrmmm - wonder how David feels about going for a ride @ 4:00? :laugh:

It's gonna be 62 here today, baby. Hrmmm - wonder how David feels about going for a ride @ 4:00? :laugh:

That's it, the top is going down on Tess today!! :thumbsup:

You should see if there's a helmet that fits him and get him on that Busa! I'm all for it...just remember, he's never ridden on the back before...

I'd love for the boys to start riding with us... :)

I wish it was nice enough here to ride.. :down:

By the way Salty, your tailbag is on backwards.. :poke: :laugh:

I wish it was nice enough here to ride.. :down:

By the way Salty, your tailbag is on backwards.. :poke: :laugh:

Nah, I did that on purpose....Where I park in the garage I back it up against a wall so its easier to unload that way...lol

That's a lot of saddle bags and storage. Planning a long trip?

Always planning another trip, I fell a bit shy of my 10k mile marker goal before new years 2012 so have to kick it up a few notches this year to finish 2013 with 20k miles on the odometer.

I am riding to AZ in February, OH in April, Northern Ontario Canada in July, and then Sturgis North Dakota I believe in August...I should hit my mileage goal pretty quickly this year :)

If you need a place to stay on your way to AZ, hit me up. I'm in Clovis NM

Hey!

I lived in Independence, MO, for a few months many years ago. Still miss KC. Didn't have a Busa when I was there though (1995). Can't imagine I'd be brave enough to ride in 55 degrees! Here in Sydney it never gets that cold!

40 degrees is my limit for short trips. Longer ones it's got to be around 55 otherwise the cold slowly penetrates. I have found the key is sealing my jacket at the neck and keeping my neck covered. Also a good pair of gloves. I can stand a great deal of cold on my legs as long as my trunk, hands and neck are warm. Been a little cold here in ABQ over the last month but we should start seeing some temp spikes in late Feb.

63 degrees here at 1:00 AM in the middle of January... Grip it and rip it! :thumbsup:

ugh! I so wanted to get mine out this week, was supposed to be 61 and sunny today... it's rained for 2 days straight..
These weather people don't know what they're talking about.
I want to get paid a bunch for wild conjecture with no repercussions. I'm in the wrong business :(

nice, i am jealous. for me, long overdue maintenance and cleaning and now she is back on track for the next thaw. :whistle:

Back