What did you get for Christmas?

Relsek

Registered
Here is one of my Christmas gifts from the Lovely Mrs. Kesler.

A pit bull stand she won on e-bay.

What did you get?

tn_102_4446.JPG

I got a pair of Hein Gericke leather pants. It was 39 deg. here in Kansas City today. The roads were dry and we had some rain the other day, and it washed off the road chemicals so I took the busa out for the first time in about three weeks. The pants were great, very comfortable and warm. Got my busa fix, and new leathers! What could be better? Merry Christmas everyone.
biggrin.gif

I got a turbo, and a new white LE Busa. No wait....

That's what I wanted for Christmas. What I REALLY got was some DVDs. Guess I wasn't very good this year.

I got a pair of Hein Gericke leather pants. It was 39 deg. here in Kansas City today. The roads were dry and we had some rain the other day, and it washed off the road chemicals so I took the busa out for the first time in about three weeks. The pants were great, very comfortable and warm. Got my busa fix, and new leathers! What could be better? Merry Christmas everyone.
biggrin.gif
Nice, Hal!!

You're makin' me jealous! I've been @ my inlaws all day! Haven't been able to get out and ride!

I got a pair of  Hein Gericke leather pants. It was 39 deg. here in Kansas City today. The roads were dry and we had some rain the other day, and it washed off the road chemicals so I took the busa out for the first time in about three weeks. The pants were great, very comfortable and warm. Got my busa fix, and new leathers! What could be better? Merry Christmas everyone.
biggrin.gif
Nice, Hal!!

You're makin' me jealous!  I've been @ my inlaws all day!  Haven't been able to get out and ride!
I also got out to ride..... wet roads, 40 something degree weather...... I couldn't help myself!

I got a pair of Sidi boot and some power tools and a beautiful day for riding and the next couple days off of work. I am just enjoying life right now.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135554150 -->

Corbin seat, PMR Brake and clutch covers with kanji, carbon levers and mirrors. Oh, and a 1/12 scale die cast Busa. She loves me.
biggrin.gif

Corbin seat, PMR Brake and clutch covers with kanji, carbon levers and mirrors. Oh, and a 1/12 scale die cast Busa. She loves me.
biggrin.gif
Jeff,
Sounds like you were taken care of Bro. Momma bought me a pair of Blue Sidi Vertigos (She said she would've gotten me the Corsas if she had known about them)...
Hope the baby is feeling better! Merry XMas!

You guys got some cool stuff! I didn't get any Busa stuff this year, just a couple things for the DRZ.

Back