Post your Christmas Gifts here.

Thank you Brendanp. :thumbsup:

Always enjoy Starbucks Gift Card. I'll think of you every sip sweetie.

:p

r8

My wife bought this for me on Friday . I couldn't post a pic of this under the tree, Sorry ! :laugh:

DealerPicThumbCARBWBPJ.jpg

DealerPicThumbCAVXQ2JR.jpg

DealerPicThumbCAIM6F5G.jpg

DealerPicThumbCAXXJHD4.jpg

Last edited:
Santa dropped this 46inch flatscreen so i can watch Manning+the colts win the superbowl on it!!!View attachment 1513299

my nephews 1 year old got A talking elmo.Soon as it said hi im elmo+I want 2 be your freind he decked it+started pummeling it!!:rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1513300

I dont think he likes that elmo toy it knows when its laying down because it said will you please help elmo up.The kid starts working it over me+my brother were almost on the floor laughing!!!

View attachment 1513301

Last edited:
:butbut: husband?? I ment sexy in a respectfull kind of way.:1zhelp:
dont let her kid you... put a bit of dish soap on them hands and she is all for it... she may even pat you on the behind while dancing through the kitchen..

Anyone that can get Sambusa to wash dishes for a few hours must have something going on... :whistle:

dont let her kid you... put a bit of dish soap on them hands and she is all for it... she may even pat you on the behind while dancing through the kitchen..

Anyone that can get Sambusa to wash dishes for a few hours must have something going on... :whistle:

I've done no such thing! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

But you're right......I am that good! :laugh:

That was YOU smacking my azz, dont act like it wasn't:whistle:

Besides, I was doing the dishes for Dave..........he's the one that was giving me a reacharound while I was at the sink:whistle:

Last edited:
That was YOU smacking my azz, dont act like it wasn't:whistle:

Besides, I was doing the dishes for Dave..........he's the one that was giving me a reacharound while I was at the sink:whistle:
of course it was :cough: :cough:

Back