Post your Christmas Gifts here.

Here is what my girlfriend got me. Not motorcycle parts like i thought it was, But i am not complaining.:thumbsup:

ch 014.jpg

My Christmas gift - two very healthy, well-loved and happy children...seeing them having fun is all I needed...nothing else matters :)

Blessed to see another Christmas. Thank you Jesus. Happy Birthday to you.:thumbsup:

Wife bought me one of those fancy flip up helmets...went out for a cruise to test it out

Last edited by a moderator:
6k w/ a smile and will install sat. night. :thumbsup: yes, i am grateful i have my family and friends to celebrate the holiday season.

PC250039.jpg

My friends know me well. Along with some tools, gloves, a book, and clothing, I got gift certificates for the Local Motorcycle Shop. I'm going to turn 'em into a Cool Max liner for my leather race suit.:thumbsup:

I guess it was time for me to move into the 21st century.

1st was a 19" Flat Screen Monitor for the Computer, ( The better to see you ORG members with.

2nd has to be one of the smallest I-PODS ( Never used one and have no idea how, But will learn.

3rd, She didnt want to buy anything for the Bike because she knows I am picky, So she did the next best thing and bought me a roll around chair for the garage so I can work on the Busa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ipod 002.jpg

Lots of cool gifts and many blessed oRg members this Christmas.....

Very sad indeed to hear about those spouses getting deployed at this time of the year!

Please keep us posted on your safe return, and THANK YOU for your service to our country! Christmas would never be so good without the sacrifices made both yesterday and today.... God bless each and everyone of you

Wife got me a few shirts, a Ducati 1098, to bad its not a full size one. A few movies, and some new shoes.

her mom got me a few shorts, some candy, more shoes, and the yearly can of WD40.

Her grand mother got me a shirt, a cook book, and some candy.

her dad got me a new black powder riffle, and some motorcycle stuff for the shop.( think wall art)

Her step mom got me shoes and a few pair of running shorts ( I guess i needed more shoes lol)

I got the wife 3 sweaters, 3 sweat shirts, some shoes and a 200 dollar gift card to Old Navy ( almost broke a old ladys hip getting it)

Now Jake MADE OUT.. At our house Santa got him a power wheels 4 wheeler that he chased the dog around for a hour on, a drum set, a train set, countless coloring books, clothes, and a BIG ASS pack of markers.

Put it this way by the time we made it to grand ma #3 he was tired of opening stuff..

I got an Ipod nano and a garmin nuvi 200. I can finally ride with tunes again:cheerleader: GC for cycle gear, some chain lube and cleaner for the bike. I got more than I could ask for.

I got a Browning M1000 Eclipse in .300 Win Mag, with a 5-15x50 Bushnell 3200 on it from the wifey, a wii from the wife and kids, $50.00, lotsa socks, sweats, sweatshirt, nice christmas bonus from work, and Nooky that was so amazing there are no words.....

Ya, it was a good year. Didnt even have to drive anywhere, had everyone here.

Dont have any pix but got a very nice Craftsmen T handled allen wrench set from runeight, among other things. Thank you sir.:beerchug:

Back