whadya have 4 lunch? ? ? ?

I had a hamburger horseshoe. I can feel my heart getting tired trying to pump the cholesterol around as I type this.

3 bun length Oscar Meyer hot dogs with onions and mustard! MMMMMM.

(twotonevert @ Sep. 20 2007,15:16) We had a United Way fundraiser today, Chili, all you can............I am going to hate myself in the morning.
firedevil.gif
not to mention what your wife is going to think of you... gotta love the floating blanket jokes... green fog and the "must have been the dog" lines....

Plate of blue corn tortilla chips with melted sharp cheddar and 6 roasted serrano's .

A year ago this august I made a deal with myself to have chopped barbeque beef sandwich month . Wife made it about of week suppers but I hung right in there .
biggrin.gif

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 20 2007,12:54)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 20 2007,15:16) We had a United Way fundraiser today, Chili, all you can............I am going to hate myself in the morning.  
firedevil.gif
not to mention what your wife is going to think of you... gotta love the floating blanket jokes... green fog  and the "must have been the dog" lines....
She just rolls her eyes now, used to it I guess.
jump9.gif

An $11 "Ranch Burger" From Bob's Burgers & Brew, served by a well put together young lass!
cool.gif

Buddy of mine is quitting so we took him to lunch today!

Del Beef Burrito, Chili Cheese Fries and a large Iced Tea.

Gee and I wonder why I can never lose any weight.
tounge.gif

1 Miso Soup
1 Squid/Seaweed Salad
6 pcs Salmon Sushi
1 Spicy Salmon Roll
Grilled Veggies
2 Glasses of Water

Meal 3 of 6 a day.

beerchug.gif

(SnapAttack @ Sep. 20 2007,15:42) 1 Miso Soup
1 Squid/Seaweed Salad
6 pcs Salmon Sushi
1 Spicy Salmon Roll
Grilled Veggies
2 Glasses of Water

Meal 3 of 6 a day.

beerchug.gif
Hey, I just got an email from your cat, he's getting REALLY PISSED about you eating all his food...
laugh.gif

Dude, got anything for HUMAN'S in the house?!? You know, meat, cheese, cholesterol, beer etc...

Ate lunch with wifey today.

Went to McAllister's. I had a 12" Memphian, dressed, no tomatoes, fruit, and sweet tea.

(VaBusa @ Sep. 20 2007,12:00) Frickin' tuna from a can...bleck!
I had Tuna from a bag, use fa free ranch instead of Maya, and put some lemmon pepper on it. lol

Back