Wasabi Breaks 30K

That's a fact, Tim & Tim & Tim. You could have warned me!!! :rofl:

:whistle:

Great guys you've got working with you, brother...wish you'd have been there!

In case anyone wants to know. Tim (Pashnit) has 2 other guys at his booth, also Tims. That made for an awkward minute figuring out what Stampede we were talking about, but at least it cuts down on your cost for business cards right? :laugh::poke:

In case anyone wants to know. Tim (Pashnit) has 2 other guys at his booth, also Tims. That made for an awkward minute figuring out what Stampede we were talking about, but at least it cuts down on your cost for business cards right? :laugh::poke:

I think it's a new eco-effort. All forward-thinking companies are considering it. :whistle:

great pics, you gonna make it to the one in NYC or DC?

great pics, you gonna make it to the one in NYC or DC?

Hey, Brian...it's unlikely. If I went to another, it'd be San Mateo.

Interestingly enough...I was able to secure four new sponsors for the Stampede by attending the IMS. The thought hadn't occurred to me before I left, but I'd taken a bunch of flyers to hand out to 'busa peeps at the Suzuki booth.

Epiphany...I should give them to the manufacturers.

So I did. Significant sponsors (who shall, at this writing, remain nameless). Until we have identified their donation, of course, then...and only then...

:beerchug:

excellent :beerchug: The DC show is pretty cool.. last time I did that one we made a weekend of it and walked the museums and national mall area. Was wicked cool to be there and see all the things. Come on man, those points and miles arent doing anything but burning a hole in your accounts :poke: :laugh: :whistle:

excellent :beerchug: The DC show is pretty cool.. last time I did that one we made a weekend of it and walked the museums and national mall area. Was wicked cool to be there and see all the things. Come on man, those points and miles arent doing anything but burning a hole in your accounts :poke: :laugh: :whistle:

Washington is awesome for the buildings and the history...generally more-so than for the people they house.

:rofl: That's my political commentary for the season.

We don't talk about FF points/miles. :poke:

oh I dont go to DC for the people in the buildings... well the living ones anyway :rofl:

awwhh... surely you have more than me in those accts. :poke:

You lucky ^&%$#*s!!!
Hey Scar?
Ya think Wasabi will be able to make it over the hill in July with all those miles on her? Time to put her out to pasture and get an "09", ya think? :laugh:

You lucky ^&%$#*s!!!
Hey Scar?
Ya think Wasabi will be able to make it over the hill in July with all those miles on her? Time to put her out to pasture and get an "09", ya think? :laugh:

Oh, hellzyeah!!! She's as fresh as the day we uncrated her, Jimbo. Let's see...a new set of plastics and I'll look as '09-ish as you!

Wow!

I wouldn't be able to afford the tires that goes along with riding that much. :bowdown:

Having my seventh set of tires put on tomorrow, bro. And oil? :rofl: I know what you're talkin' 'bout.

man thats awsome its around 50 here today it was in the low 30's this morning but i figured 50 this afternoon mine as well ride while its still nice out. Our cold season begins around jan...

Back