Another Milestone

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Today, Wasabi officially turned '1' year old.

I celebrated the day with her by riding all day through the canyons of SoCal.

Half a day training a guy riding an '08 R6; then in the afternoon, I went to the big canyons and shredded with some more accomplished riding 'hos.

Yee-hah!

:whistle:

29000+.jpg

Then, here's a pic of the odo from one year ago, after the first day riding.

I love history.

:beerchug:

147.jpg

Congratulations ! Your love for riding is obviously second to none. Your saddle time has helped make you into a rider that a noob like me aspires to emulate. When I first joined the oRg a few months ago I mainly searched threads about handlebars, seats, windshields, tires, etc. Now, your videos are the main thing I watch on the oRg. I love them and I watch them over and over, trying get a feel for how it should be done. Your riding ability is an inspiration and your videos are a great addition to my Busa experience.

Congratulations ! Your love for riding is obviously second to none. Your saddle time has helped make you into a rider that a noob like me aspires to emulate. When I first joined the oRg a few months ago I mainly searched threads about handlebars, seats, windshields, tires, etc. Now, your videos are the main thing I watch on the oRg. I love them and I watch them over and over, trying get a feel for how it should be done. Your riding ability is an inspiration and your videos are a great addition to my Busa experience.

I cannot imagine a greater compliment. Thank you. :beerchug:

Luckily, I ride with better riders than me who inspire me to learn from them, and to continue teaching.

Last edited:
Back