Out for the Day (1) Saturday

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, Ken, (a.k.a. KLATU848) came down from Rialto today to run the roads with me and some of the Local SoCal Hoons.

It was a fantastic day; the weather was perfect for riding, the roads were in great shape, and all the riders were on-their-game.

I had to leave Wasabi in Phoenix for the weekend...so Peg gets to be my primary 'scoot' until I head East again mid-next week.

Thanks for coming down, Ken. You're welcome to join us any day, any time.

:beerchug:

First pic is of "Peg" (short for "Pegasus"), absolutely beaming... a couple of the guys who attended today's ride had never seen her...

Pegasus (Lyon's Valley Trading Post).jpg

The Award Winner for "Rode Furthest" was Ken...looking almost "Captain Morgan" :laugh:

Klatu848 Ken.jpg

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves, as well...:beerchug:

Yours Truly,:moon:

Scar

16JAN10 Scar & Pegasus (Lyon's Valley Trading Post).jpg

Another pic I took, but somehow managed to overlook...

I've entitled this one: "WHERE WE DIDN'T GO" :rofl:

Where We Didn't Go.jpg

...and here, finally...I think...a couple of shots provided by a local (non-.oRgster) hoon...

Scar at Lyon's Valley Road.jpg

Scar at Lyon's Valley Road (2).jpg

Trading Post.jpg

Those are some great pictures! :thumbsup: Looks like you guy's had a wonderful time. I wish we had those blue skies right now! :moon:

A nice size "gaggle" indeed :thumbsup:

Ahhhh...Peg must have been soooo happy to get out and stretch her legs today. After all.....with Wasabi the main girl in the stable now.....I imagine Peg has become the "red headed step child" of sorts :laugh:

Thanks for sharing pics of another sweet SoCal ride :beerchug:

After all.....with Wasabi the main girl in the stable now.....I imagine Peg has become the "red headed step child" of sorts :laugh:

:rofl: True story.

Wasabi is half Peg's age, with 3x the number of miles.

Peg's been kinda pedestalized. I look at her now and think she looks pretty much like she did when I rolled away from the dealership.

Beautiful pics of things I can only dream of...group rides and curves..
Nice color bike as white is the nicest color...

I am just curious though as in your first pic you say gleaming.....??? :laugh:

dirty tires.jpg

Back