Out for the Day (1) Saturday

Beautiful pics of things I can only dream of...group rides and curves..
Nice color bike as white is the nicest color...

I am just curious though as in your first pic you say gleaming.....??? :laugh:

:laugh: Actually, MY word was 'beaming'...but gleaming works, too. :rofl:

Sorry, you are right...still dirt on the tire though....tisk....tisk......

Again though super jealous of your roads....and ride...lemme see here is a pic of a typical
'twisty' here in West Palm Beach....along with typical roadkill seen...
runs straight like this for 30 miles...

sr80 002.jpg

Sorry, you are right...still dirt on the tire though....tisk....tisk......

Again though super jealous of your roads....and ride...lemme see here is a pic of a typical
'twisty' here in West Palm Beach....along with typical roadkill seen...
runs straight like this for 30 miles...

:laugh: I notice you have some of those white puffy things in the sky, as well.

Great pics. I wish I could ride but the weather up here has me packing my snowboard.

The Award Winner for "Rode Furthest" was Ken...looking almost "Captain Morgan" :laugh:

The Cap'n at his finest :laugh:
I didn't know you guys were out and about. I went up to ACH all by my lonesome this morning :banghead::lol:

The Cap'n at his finest :laugh:
I didn't know you guys were out and about. I went up to ACH all by my lonesome this morning :banghead::lol:

Tom: Send me your e-addy and I'll forward you an invite to SoCalSportBikes, my (Yahoo) message forum for local get-togethers...not 'busa-specific. Invitation only.

We're a small, tightly knit group of professionals and well-geared riders. We're friendly, non-judgmental, and really all about the riding and socializing that goes with it. If you're interested...

Great ride!! which route is it?

Let's see...We started with Breakfast at 8a, and grouped at 9a at Greenfield Mobil (@ I-8).

Up to Crest, Harbison Canyon, Dehesa, Japatul Valley to Lyon's Valley (Trading Post) where most of those pix were taken).

Back out Japatul Valley to Descanso over to Lake Cuyamaca; around the lake and back to I-8; where we split up...some of us taking Japatul Valley and others slabbing back on the 8. I think we were done by like noon.

Short ride=Big miles, very little time elapsed...:whistle:

Similar goings on for Sunday; slightly different group.

Nice pics Scar! Thanks for sharing!!
I told the Silver Bullet about you guys and here was her response from over the hill in Stampede land, as she bent over and raised her hybernation blanket,
"tell them Cali dudes they can kiss my......................exhaust!"
Oh well, what can I say!!?? :whistle:

100_3705 (Large).jpg

Back