Road atlanta track day

I don't like you anymore Vman
sad.gif
You make me jealous
laugh.gif

Seriosly though...Very cool pics
cool.gif
Looks like it was a beautiful day. One of these days I WILL ride on Road Atlanta
smile.gif

Do you ever have a problem with the tank bra slipping while you're hanging off? Mine slipped while I was on the carousel at Road America. Scared the crap out of me, because I had my left knee into the tank supporting my weight when it slipped. Thought I was going to fall off the dam Busa. Just something to keep in mind.
wink.gif

VMAN!!! Some great pics there. Glad you had a great time. Too bad we live on opposite ends of the coast. I'm sure we'll meet one day and do a track day together. I still long for Road Atlanta.

Anyways, mine is on April 22, California Speedway AMA Track with fastrackriders.com

I'll be posting new pics and hopefully a video of that event too.

Just added some new track stuff:

-Pilot Powers front and rear
-Zero Gravity Double Bubble (Chaparral was out of the Puig Racing).
-Mototeck undertail.
-EBC HH brake pads

Cant wait till Fontana!!

Fantastic pics.......... looks like you all had a great day..
cool.gif

Thanks for sharing.......

I don't like you anymore Vman
sad.gif
 You make me jealous
laugh.gif

Seriosly though...Very cool pics
cool.gif
 Looks like it was a beautiful day.  One of these days I WILL ride on Road Atlanta
smile.gif

Do you ever have a problem with the tank bra slipping while you're hanging off?  Mine slipped while I was on the carousel at Road America.  Scared the crap out of me, because I had my left knee into the tank supporting my weight when it slipped.  Thought I was going to fall off the dam Busa.  Just something to keep in mind.
wink.gif
Do be a hater...lol......

The weather was flat awsome. Temps could have been a little cooler.

I really like Road Atlanta. Elevation changes are flat out awsome.

I havent had any problem with the tank bra slipping.

The only problem I had on Saturday was with a little over 1/4 tank, on the back straight, when I clicked into 5th, all the fuel was not making it into the pump, lol...

I am going to check for a Sport Bike Track Time date at RA later in the year.

I do have a great video I will try to get posted up.

VMAN!!! Some great pics there. Glad you had a great time. Too bad we live on opposite ends of the coast. I'm sure we'll meet one day and do a track day together. I still long for Road Atlanta.

Anyways, mine is on April 22, California Speedway AMA Track with fastrackriders.com

I'll be posting new pics and hopefully a video of that event too.

Just added some new track stuff:

-Pilot Powers front and rear
-Zero Gravity Double Bubble (Chaparral was out of the Puig Racing).
-Mototeck undertail.
-EBC HH brake pads

Cant wait till Fontana!!
There are a few of us here that enjoy a track day on a busa. It is really fun passing others on a touring bike.

Back