Cold weather

black2003

Registered
It's crazy how mother natureis ironic..I'm having three days off working and It's pouring like hell... I guess i'm gonna have to take care of the «wasabi» in the garage for the entire holiday..sight!!

How's the weather in your zone?..I know that you in the states are getting pretty fair weather...

isnt it always cold there anyway?
rock.gif

I don't think I have to complain about anything this year, It gets near 90's degrees until last week. But for the long week end it just piss me off that we could'nt get a wheel outside without getting soak inside out. Sorry for the dull topic but I just need to get it out!!

Partly Cloudy & 60's Tommorrow........About 8 people Meeting Up at 10:00am
200 miles with food and drinks! NO BAD!
tounge.gif

WE don't ride with shorts and flip flops!!! 60's is great with no rain!!!!

I will ride when it is dry with temps anything above 40!!! I have the gear to keep me warm. I only missed about 3 weeks in a row last year that I didn't ride. We'll see what happens this year.

Yep, 50's and drizzling all day today, I just worked on the bike. It was pretty comfortable in the garage.

Highs in the low 70's here...some clouds, but lots of bikes out today. Too bad I had to work:( . Lookin' like it'll stay roughly the same thru next week. I have to close the pool tuesday....hopefully I'll get to ride wednesday!!
biggrin.gif

Go figure. It got up to 75 here today with plenty of sun. I'm working nights all weekend. Oh well.
mad.gif

Starting to cool over here, but still suitable for riding with enough kit on, apart from when its raining.

Back