Was busy yesterday... new mods

(GSXTacy @ Jan. 06 2007,12:57) Got news for ya bro, Doyle can carve with a lowered busa. Trust me, I'm in the same opinion you are, I'm raising the rear of mine.
mine is lowered... i'm not necessarily a canyon carver but I can hold my own.
beerchug.gif

doyle be careful with the front lowered that far. If you hit a big bump or pot hole or even straddle something small it is possible to catch your oil drain bolt and tear it off.

(fstbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,20:54) doyle be careful with the front lowered that far. If you hit a big bump or pot hole or even straddle something small it is possible to catch your oil drain bolt and tear it off.
Hey thanks Travis I never even thought about that...

I'm going to raise the front back up 3/4 inch.. total drop will amount to 1 inch front and rear when I'm done..
wink.gif

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 28 2007,19:35)
(fstbusa @ Jan. 28 2007,20:54) doyle be careful with the front lowered that far.  If you hit a big bump or pot hole or even straddle something small it is possible to catch your oil drain bolt and tear it off.
Hey thanks Travis I never even thought about that...

I'm going to raise the front back up 3/4 inch.. total drop will amount to 1 inch front and rear when I'm done..
wink.gif
smile.gif
Very nice work!

Looks great, you've been busy!

Me, i've been bored, got nothing to do to my bike this winter!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks guys.. I still have a few things sitting on the shelf and a couple things on order..It just never ends now does it..
super.gif

Back