Was busy yesterday... new mods

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 07 2007,11:36) Doyle,
She loks great! There is something to be said for knowing exactly what you want the second time!
Hey Shawn, Thanks a bunch you are right on the 1st Busa we bought stuff 2 or 3 times since we didn't know exactly what look we wanted
super.gif

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 07 2007,11:flamethrowing:) Thanks Colen,  Me and GSXTacy are going to try to hook up with you for the Eureka meet and greet.
wink.gif

wink.gif
when are you coming through? it is looking like Drew and i (with possibly others) may be heading out Thur. eve. from the St. Louis area so we will be ready to roll out from Eureka Springs Fri. morning for a run to Hot Springs with USN05LE and others...i'm not sure if Fate and BusaWhipped are going for sure and if so, when they are heading out...looking forward to meeting you guys
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

(semi @ Jan. 07 2007,11:57)
(Pops Roos @ Jan. 07 2007,11
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Thanks Colen, Me and GSXTacy are going to try to hook up with you for the Eureka meet and greet.
wink.gif
wink.gif
when are you coming through? it is looking like Drew and i (with possibly others) may be heading out Thur. eve. from the St. Louis area so we will be ready to roll out from Eureka Springs Fri. morning for a run to Hot Springs with USN05LE and others...i'm not sure if Fate and BusaWhipped are going for sure and if so, when they are heading out...looking forward to meeting you guys
beerchug.gif
Colen, Still too early to tell, but if work allows the earliest we will be able to cut out is Friday from the Cities. Right now have to play it by ear.
super.gif

wink.gif

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 07 2007,07:23)
(300Busa @ Jan. 07 2007,01
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(GSXTacy @ Jan. 07 2007,01:26)
(300Busa @ Jan. 07 2007,01:01) Wanna take a ride out this way and wire me up a plug-in like that.  I want the parking light mod also.  
beerchug.gif
Come on over this direction, well hook you up!
Will do!  After the weather breaks.  I am in the process of buying a house right now and packing up and moving all of my crap.  I will need a nice ride once I am done.
Where the heck is Bourbonnais, Il never heard of that one...

But yes no problem on hooking you up..
beerchug.gif
It is in Kankakee County. Right off of I57 at exit 315.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

beerchug.gif

(300Busa @ Jan. 07 2007,12:32)
(Pops Roos @ Jan. 07 2007,07:23)
(300Busa @ Jan. 07 2007,01
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(GSXTacy @ Jan. 07 2007,01:26)
(300Busa @ Jan. 07 2007,01:01) Wanna take a ride out this way and wire me up a plug-in like that. I want the parking light mod also.
beerchug.gif
Come on over this direction, well hook you up!
Will do! After the weather breaks. I am in the process of buying a house right now and packing up and moving all of my crap. I will need a nice ride once I am done.
Where the heck is Bourbonnais, Il never heard of that one...

But yes no problem on hooking you up..
beerchug.gif
It is in Kankakee County. Right off of I57 at exit 315.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
Cool we just drove by the exit for I57 heading to Philly........

beerchug.gif

(300Busa @ Jan. 07 2007,02:03)
(EtrnlSoldier @ Jan. 07 2007,00:41) Another dude lowering an otherwise perfect Busa. This bike will carve canyons with the best of 'em. Until you lower, that is....
let me guess, you are the best there is?
newbie.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Ya gotta love the
newbie.gif
calling the guy thats been here a year longer than him a
newbie.gif

newbie.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 07 2007,13:00) Ya gotta love the  
newbie.gif
  calling the guy thats been here a year longer than him a  
newbie.gif
ices_rofl.gif
we all have a little
newbie.gif
in a us.

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

Dayyyumm, excellent job on the updates, Doyle. You aint waisting no time picking up where  you left off.  
super.gif

Also, if you ride in the rain you might wanna re think the position of your power outlet. The rain water will channel down into your power outlet via the power cord connector, trust me !

I installed my power outlet side way while  drooping (drip line) any power cord installed at a lower point than the power outlet opening  to channel away the rain water.

post-11-29480-copy_4.jpg

Wow I never even thought about rain as an issue, I might have to look up another one and do a little rethinking on this matter..

Thanks Ty
bowdown.gif

(Pops Roos @ Jan. 21 2007,06:34) Wow I never even thought about rain as an issue, I might have to look up another one and do a little rethinking on this matter..

Thanks Ty  
bowdown.gif
Learn from my mistake
super.gif

beerchug.gif
Very nice!!! Were the calipers painted gold, powercoated??? How do you get'em like that? Again, NICE bike!
tounge.gif

I dont wanna sound gayish but we all gotta love Rhythym. Not only does he come up with great ideas, but he's always looking out for us and sharing his ideas.
bowdown.gif

Back