Vasectomy

Did I mention that you're about to have your nads hacked? Docs say "a nick in the skin" but it's a scalpel. What if he slips???

ok who's had one? im entertaining having it done.

the issue is I have no kids. but im 41 years old and never wanted any and dont forsee that ever changing. im not married nor do I want to be.

the risks are just too great to knock some chic up at this stage in my life. sorry if that sounds rude but I make fair amount of money and have no intention of giving $200 a week to some chic so she can go out clubing every week and buy new outfits every week.....:whistle: vs. spending it on the child.

at age 20 I could catch up after paying 18 years of child support.....:whistle: but im gonna retire in probably 5 or 6 years so I aint havn kids. no way no how.

I was wondering if the doctor would give me a hard time about it considering I have no kids. but the reversal rate is much higher today then it was years ago. I hear about 50% success rate up to 19 years AFTER.

Go ahead! It doesn't hurt, you won't feel a thing, you will be back on your feet in no time.......:laugh:

Yes, I have had it done....

I was nervous as heck, it hurt like heck, it was freezing in the doctor's office, so the shrinkage factor was high. He had two nurses in the room which made it worse, I got sick and almost threw up, the nurses kept chuckling, I kept telling them it was because how cold it was in the room, then I did throw up, then I almost passed out, then they actually laughed at me. Then I decided to be funny, I made my doctor laugh with "Sears vasectomy -- garage door opener joke," he laughed and flinched while pulling on my tube wich felt like someone kicked me in the jewels. No more jokes. Then came the actual cutting of the tubes, which was an erie feeling, it sounded like rubber being cut with scisors. Then came the burning of the ends of the tubes to seal them off, that was bad, it smelled like flesh burning, oh wait, it was flesh burning, I threw up again, the nurses laughed. At least they were laughing at me throwing up this time and not the shrinkage, oh wait, they were laughing at the shrinkage again because appearantly when you vomit your manhood retracts into your abdomen like a turtle's head going into its shell. Then he stiched me up, I laid there for 15 minutes going into shock, or so I thought. Then I tried to stand up, I laid back down, I got up 10 minutes later, went to the waiting room where my wife was. She asked me how it went, I said let's go home, she asked why I was so pale, I said from too much laughter, not telling her the laughter was directed at me. The recovery was three days. The first day consisited of laying in bed with an ice pack on my groin. The next day I tried to walk, went okay. The third day I could actually pee without crying. The fourth day the turtle came out of his shell. That's about it, so go ahead, have one done! :whistle:

LOL Postal.......... :beerchug:

I had this done 7 years ago. Took 20 minutes and I would say now it was well worth it. But back on that day I would say It was a whole different story. No scapel just a shot , sharp probe and a cautarizer. Placedd a grounding pad on my hip to avoid electrocution!!! A shot to numb the BOYS!! and the a POP was heard as the probe went in after the cord. He tug the cord outside my body so hard my legs came together. a quick snip and then the cautorizing!! Seeing smoke coming up from between your legs will definitly get your attention. Nurse was laughing so hard when I said that I smell bacon. Went home took it easy that day, but the next day I thought that I was superman so I went to hang tree-stands and after about an hour my boys were the size of softballs(didn't think that was humanly possible). But now I look at it as a permant trigger lock.

You ready bro?

image-1129342597.jpg

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly alternative," said the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me." "Trust me," said the doctor. So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count...
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand. This procedure also works in Tennessee , Kentucky , Arkansas Mississippi , Missouri , Vermont , West Virginia and Washington DC .

i for one recomend this for you...and future generations of patirots.

i for one recomend this for you...and future generations of patirots.

Now now Chris.. This topic is not about politics or guns; lets keep all issues/topics separate and specific to each thread. There's and ignore feature if you really don't like the guy.

Now now Chris.. This topic is not about politics or guns; lets keep all issues/topics separate and specific to each thread. There's and ignore feature if you really don't like the guy.
I dish it out so I can take it....:laugh: but for the record insurance paid for it and it was quite simple. they put me out and to be honest I have no swelling or discomfort.

Actually it is about guns and Brett is thinking about permanently unloading his.
Brett you'll be shooting blanks man! What if you meet Sophia Vergara and she wants to have your child?
You'll have no fmjs to shoot at her. :laugh:

lol no shooting blanks. just no semen. I still produce semen it just gets recirculated in my body. invetro is always an option down the road (expensive option but a hell of a lot cheaper then paying child support for 20 years).

Sophia Vergara.... yummy:drool:

Back