Vasectomy

Democrats attack on the 1st Amendment began a long time ago. Police state, he beginning. Taser the preferred option.

of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum - YouTube[/url]

student driven to police station - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Democrats attack on the 1st Amendment began a long time ago. Police state, he beginning. Taser the preferred option.

of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum - YouTube[/url]

student driven to police station - YouTube[/url]
lol. seems like he was gettn lots of support from the audience. wat an idiot! cant resist arrest legal or illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also had mine done. I have NO regrets. Like you I was 41, had no kids, didn't want any. While I always practiced safe sex, there was that nagging undertow that someday something may not work as it should and I didn't want to be a poppa.

You have no difference in anything afterwords. Everything works as it did before. Mine was the scalpeless or no cut style. I was not awake for it but as it was explained, the doc pierces the ahem sac and reaches in snips and cauterizes and releases and they sort of spring back inside. I literally had no stitches. Procedure took less than 30 minutes. It was a little cut that self sealed. I was a little sore for about 2 days. Bag of frozen peas cured that. They tell you to practice safe sex as you did before for 14 days and come back and get it checked. Mine took with no problem.

2 years later, I was contacted by an attorney to a woman I had been dating. She was pregnant and putting me on notice that I was expected to pay child support. I called my urologist and asked him is there any way this can go back. Nope impossible. I told him what was going on. He said come in and we will re-sample your sperm. Results=0. So I responded to the attorney and said that if I was proven to be the father I would pay child support. At that time in my life it would have been about 1200 a month. I told him I would be representing myself. The first thing I did was schedule a deposition. I asked stupid, slow moving, long winded questions. Absolutely confirmed she testified she was seeing no other man and that indeed she had not used birth control because I was using a condom. She was positive the condom must have failed. I purposely drug the depo out to a 6 hour session. The attorney gets $250/hr to go to a deposition.

He contacted me after the depo and asked if I was ready to discuss a settlement. No I will take my chances at trial. He was completely stumped and asked how do you propose arguing the proof? I asked him if he was a religious man? Excuse me? Are you a Christian? Yes why? I said do you believe that Jesus was conceived by immaculate conception? I'm sorry but what does this have to do with anything (he's getting pissed by the tone). I said then prepare yourself because either Jesus is about to return or your client is lying. I continued, I have had a vasectomy 2 years before ever meeting your client. Long pause on phone. Can I prove it, he asked. I said would you like to see my test results from 2 years ago and 60 days ago, or would you like to have your own test performed? Long pause again.

Let me call you back. 2 hours later he called back and said he would be issuing a dismissal notice. I hope the biotch spent 3K in legal expenses.

I have ZERO regrets and several times have re-confirmed my joy in the choice I made to get one.

I'm 31, had it done last year, easy as pie.

My beautiful wife of 10 years had a wonderful baby girl 18 months ago, we both only wanted one and are very happy with our discussion.

1 and done.:thumbsup:

i have no kids either, 55 years old and no intension of having any..and i have not done it.
my question for you is why just leave it alone as is like you have for the last 25 years or so..
what is your cocern about??

My beautiful wife of 10 years had a wonderful baby girl 18 months ago, we both only wanted one and are very happy with our discussion.

I KNOW you didn't just admit to being a 'one pump chump'. Lol.

i have no kids either, 55 years old and no intension of having any..and i have not done it.
my question for you is why just leave it alone as is like you have for the last 25 years or so..

I will let the OP answer, but as for me. A few reasons. 1)The expense of a child I don't want. I can retire on my schedule or at least retire years earlier without the burden of paying for a kid to get through birth to college. 2) While I practice safe sex, partners lie. 3)For me and in this day and age, I keep my STD test current and I make that available to a potential partner. I expect the same from her. Once that safety is established I prefer to have the spontaneity of sex and not having to stop the ahem activities, in order to continue safely. Not all women can tolerate the pill etc. 4) For me the lack of worry of having to worry has increased my sex drive quite a bit.

I dated a lot more happily after having mine done. Once the STD concern is out of the way, don't bother knockin if the house is a rockin.

I don't know what your relationship status is, but for me, I find there is a shortage of nice eligible guys most everywhere. Women like finding a responsible guy that poses no concerns for them either. For many, my having a vasectomy provides them the same feeling of relief.

I was married to an infertile woman and I married her at 19. So I had no concerns until I became single again.

got an MP5 so I already got one of them....:poke: lol well, I did actually Tase myself over the summer after chasing someone. I got tangled up in my own wirers and it was shockn the chit out of me!:banghead:

maybe the sears vasectomy would be a good idea then... :laugh:

He's no sailor! :rofl:

I have also had mine done. I have NO regrets. Like you I was 41, had no kids, didn't want any. While I always practiced safe sex, there was that nagging undertow that someday something may not work as it should and I didn't want to be a poppa.

You have no difference in anything afterwords. Everything works as it did before. Mine was the scalpeless or no cut style. I was not awake for it but as it was explained, the doc pierces the ahem sac and reaches in snips and cauterizes and releases and they sort of spring back inside. I literally had no stitches. Procedure took less than 30 minutes. It was a little cut that self sealed. I was a little sore for about 2 days. Bag of frozen peas cured that. They tell you to practice safe sex as you did before for 14 days and come back and get it checked. Mine took with no problem.

2 years later, I was contacted by an attorney to a woman I had been dating. She was pregnant and putting me on notice that I was expected to pay child support. I called my urologist and asked him is there any way this can go back. Nope impossible. I told him what was going on. He said come in and we will re-sample your sperm. Results=0. So I responded to the attorney and said that if I was proven to be the father I would pay child support. At that time in my life it would have been about 1200 a month. I told him I would be representing myself. The first thing I did was schedule a deposition. I asked stupid, slow moving, long winded questions. Absolutely confirmed she testified she was seeing no other man and that indeed she had not used birth control because I was using a condom. She was positive the condom must have failed. I purposely drug the depo out to a 6 hour session. The attorney gets $250/hr to go to a deposition.

He contacted me after the depo and asked if I was ready to discuss a settlement. No I will take my chances at trial. He was completely stumped and asked how do you propose arguing the proof? I asked him if he was a religious man? Excuse me? Are you a Christian? Yes why? I said do you believe that Jesus was conceived by immaculate conception? I'm sorry but what does this have to do with anything (he's getting pissed by the tone). I said then prepare yourself because either Jesus is about to return or your client is lying. I continued, I have had a vasectomy 2 years before ever meeting your client. Long pause on phone. Can I prove it, he asked. I said would you like to see my test results from 2 years ago and 60 days ago, or would you like to have your own test performed? Long pause again.

Let me call you back. 2 hours later he called back and said he would be issuing a dismissal notice. I hope the biotch spent 3K in legal expenses.

I have ZERO regrets and several times have re-confirmed my joy in the choice I made to get one.
SEE!!!! That's what im talking about! THAT is not going to be me. those are the kinda stories that turn peoples lives upside down. I would have to get my count checked like a dozen times before id be sure.

too much to lose at this stage in my life. worked hard and dont want to have to pay for something im not interested in having which is kids. there not for everyone. they really arent. but, the thought is also there to just leave it alone like you say.

under the ideal conditions with the ideal woman that sounds pretty good.

He can't, that's an assault taser and its about to be banned for being scary looking.
well, I am looking at getting an assault Taser for patrol and keeping it in my trunk....:moon: TASER X12 | HME International Security Solution Corp.

I will let the OP answer, but as for me. A few reasons. 1)The expense of a child I don't want. I can retire on my schedule or at least retire years earlier without the burden of paying for a kid to get through birth to college....
enough said:laugh:

The proceduere and experience was just weird. Doc talking to you while your boys are being tugged on by the nurse. Nurse is tugging and pulling on your package while shaving you and rubbing iodine all over. I know some of your are arroused at this point but when the Doc presents a hole punch and drives it through the center of your sack the game changes. Man, then he reaches in the hole and pulls out the "vas-mens" from the left and right sides, snips them, staples off the ends then burns em........ I said feels like a mild cup check. Well, the bizzare feeling while the procedure is going on is I swear it felt like he was tugging and pulling my lungs out through the hole he made. The smell of your flesh being cauterized and the tugging just made me feel sick. I was also one of the freaking 1 in 100 that came down with a localized infection at the incision point. A week later I couldn't fit my boys in my jeans......hahhaa. All in all though a piece of mind and not worried about the other half doing her part to prevent a surprise.

great story
she deserved to pay every penny that being just a fraction of what she was trying to defraud you of

Lol i was laughing at the thread topic has the most views on therandom thought front page

The proceduere and experience was just weird. Doc talking to you while your boys are being tugged on by the nurse. Nurse is tugging and pulling on your package while shaving you and rubbing iodine all over. I know some of your are arroused at this point but when the Doc presents a hole punch and drives it through the center of your sack the game changes. Man, then he reaches in the hole and pulls out the "vas-mens" from the left and right sides, snips them, staples off the ends then burns em........ I said feels like a mild cup check. Well, the bizzare feeling while the procedure is going on is I swear it felt like he was tugging and pulling my lungs out through the hole he made. The smell of your flesh being cauterized and the tugging just made me feel sick. I was also one of the freaking 1 in 100 that came down with a localized infection at the incision point. A week later I couldn't fit my boys in my jeans......hahhaa. All in all though a piece of mind and not worried about the other half doing her part to prevent a surprise.

Ok...waaay too much information...:barf:

Back