Undertail exhaust

more

UT40.jpg

Looks Badass, but the exhaust at a 90 degree angle can't help performance too much. Maybe if you get an extended swingarm you could run the pipe between it and the wheel. Very good stuff. How did it take you to do that??

Just my .02

john

Overall I think it came out much nicer than I had hoped. I just wanted to do something different. I want to thank Joon and his mechanics at Mieneke in Kensington, MD. If you guys have any work you want to get done. Dont hesitate to call. 301 946 5521 ask for Joon and tell him that Eric sent ya. Thanks for the site.

Very slick. I was wondering how the tail lights would work, but it looks great.

Personally I like it as it is, rather than extending the swing arm and re-routing it. Good stuff. Glad you're happy with it and your performance loss isn't too bad.

Guys if anyone who may be interested.  I think I will be selling the undertail set up.  Only catch is that it was made to fit a Yosh header.  I will be keeping my yosh header. I have someone making a new mid pipe and tips.  I may just start over and start with a new can.  Should come out much cleaner.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116436645 -->

might as well think about getting the B-king swingarm and Yoshi exhaust for the too, it might save some mula and look so much cleaner... just a thought

might as well think about getting the B-king swingarm and Yoshi exhaust for the too, it might save some mula and look so much cleaner... just a thought

Fun project. The end result wasn't as pretty as I wanted. Ditched this set up and had another project going. Never did finish it. Was such a cleaner set up too. Eventually sold the bike and never completed.

Back