Undertail exhaust

If you were to extend the swingarm a little, would you be able to run the mid pipe up between the tire and swingarm and totally avoid the pipe being seen?

Kevin

LOOKING AWESOME!!!!
super.gif

Get a straight LED bar and hang it just below the exhaust outlet, then drill and install leds in the rear of your rear passenger peg brackets.

Also this time around we made the new mid pipe more accomadating for my foot. The shop made more of an aggressive "L" bend to the mid pipe from the proir mid pipe. I have no problem with my foot touching the mid pipe.

Get a straight LED bar and hang it just below the exhaust outlet, then drill and install leds in the rear of your rear passenger peg brackets.
Yup, first thing in the morning heading out to the local shop to see what my options are for a brake light. As for the turn signals I may re-use my turn signals that were originally on the top gun undertail kit.

Does seem like I lost some low end but hope to remedy that this coming work week by taking it to get it some time on the dyno.  Ill post the results.  I didnt do it for more power but wanted something unique.  Most guys around this area do the whole airbrush and chrome on there busas.  I just wanted to change it up a bit.  I got tired on the yosh pipe.  I seems like everything suzuki is running a yosh pipe.
Dude I give you mad props on this! This is a sweet custom job and looks F'n good. The only thing is I loved it until I saw where the header meets the midpipe. Is there any other way you can shield the heat other than that wrap? It just kinda makes it look cheesy. Kinda like an exhaust pipe with a tube sock wrapped around it. Not taking shots at it man I love the exhaust I just wish there was another way to do that cuz it kinda kills the side profile look. But it could be just me to. Awesome job though. And u are right suzuki and yoshi are like peanut butter and jelly

Big E...ever hear of Gator Glass?  You could do a brake light and turn signals on the top of the tail section between the exhaust ports and the speed hump.  It might be kind of expensive, but would be very unique!! www.gatorcustoms.net
---The Doc

<!--EDIT|Dr.Jekyll
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115640382 -->

looks cool, why use heat wrap??? why not ceramic coat them instead???
I wanted to run the pipes ASAP. Took the bike to a spin today. As in for sound, it isnt too loud after 4K. I am happy with using the header wrap. I did notice some heat coming from the mid pipe today at under full throttle then coming to a stop. Nothing too bad. I will be finishing up on the turn signals first thing in the morning. Will have new pics up also after everything is finished.

Here are the complete pics. I found brake lights that would work with the undertail. Found a pair of turn signals that I had forgotten about.

UT30.jpg

Back