Uh oh...

That's ok professor. I will do the old trial and error. Just thought if you knew right away it would save time. Besides, learning keeps the mind sharp.

(jjmetheny @ Mar. 14 2007,08:45) It tells which screw adjust which direction for each light in the manual that comes with the bike.
C'mon, we're men here. Manuals are what you use when nothing else works. Like the old saying:

"When all else fails read the instructions."

(extreemachine @ Mar. 14 2007,09:26) I have silver stars in right now. I keep reading these threads about the HIDS!! I have to make the switch when I get extra $$
The best investment I have made thus far. From a safety standpoint, riding at night is so much better now.

(extreemachine @ Mar. 14 2007,11:26) I have silver stars in right now. I keep reading these threads about the HIDS!! I have to make the switch when I get extra $$
I hear you. I have silverstars in my truck. I wish they worked as good as the light on the busa. Just don't have the $$ to throw at the truck right now.

(buss05 @ Mar. 14 2007,10:51)
(jjmetheny @ Mar. 14 2007,08:45) It tells which screw adjust which direction for each light in the manual that comes with the bike.
C'mon, we're men here. Manuals are what you use when nothing else works. Like the old saying:

"When all else fails read the instructions."
MUah ha ha ha ha.... My thoughts exactly, what manual, I don't need no stinking manual.............. Well I guess I could look it up in there.... My headlight points directly about 2 feet in front of me and some way or another my brights are lower than that.

(extreemachine @ Mar. 14 2007,09:26) I have silver stars in right now. I keep reading these threads about the HIDS!! I have to make the switch when I get extra $$
My riding buddy was just like you...
biggrin.gif
and I told him, buddy just do it, cuz it will make huge difference...he wasn't respond right away...now he is looking all over the place...
laugh.gif

I installed teh XenonKing kit during the first group buy well over a year ago and have had ZERO issues other than seeing EVERYTHING on or near the road at night! That's the way it is supposed to be. The 6000k HID kit I got from XenonKing shines whenever I'm riding anywhere and it really makes the bike more visible during daylight hours to the cagers. I've had a lot fewer pull outs since installing the HID kit.
It's two mods in one, Safety and better visability!

(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,07:59)
(BigGeorge @ Mar. 13 2007,23:14) GPW was a quality member here who contributed to the site almost daily. You looked at Greg as a threat... he was successful in opening his own business, he had a following, and people listened to him when he spoke. You hated it when he offered the 07 Busa Raffle and got the members excited... and from there Greg's days were numbered with you.

If you think ExtremeBusa is copying anything about the org, you are living in sillyland. You're patting yourself on the back if you think the org is successful. If it were, you would NEVER have to ask anyone for a donation. Of course the raffles were the members idea, you couldn't put that one together and realize how to make money to support the site. And it's funny that you would even attack anything going on at ExtremeBusa... you take PRIME advertiser space at the top of this board and put your soon-to-be-failing "BikeShirts" link there. Doug, don't you think the members would rather see a quality sponsor link there... someone who they will actually buy something from for their Busa?

You're correct Doug, this is about how you treated Greg. And now you came out with your true feelings about him. Now I realize why you didn't respond to my $5,000 offer to buy the org a few weeks ago... because you were afraid Greg would be involved and make this place a huge success.
Okay, let me add some insight to Greg and his business... First, thats all he is, pure business, I realize that now. BG, open your eyes, do some research on him. He's been on other boards before, and he got kicked out because of the way he is. (ZZRbikes.com comes to mind) I used to consider Greg a friend, then he personaly attacked me... Why? Because I asked why you were taking your bike 400 miles, 1 way, to get work done instead of doing it yourself and sending out parts to him that needed the work (Suspension, etc). Seemingly harmless question I thought... I never attacked GPW, Chris did... Hell, I tried to PREVENT Chris from posting the stuff he did, as it showed in a post in that thread! Well, Greg must have a chip on his shoulder (or both shoulders) due to the fact my best friend also owns a shop, and he attacked me (after you did too, mind you), He also THREATENED me, saying he'd save everything else for the next time we meet. Well, what else was there to save? he questioned my integrity, my loyalty, brought up personal info from PM's that should've stayed there (When I asked him about a job, when we were "friends"), he even questioned my riding ability (who was that breathing down your neck on the VA side of 33 Greg? News flash, stock suspension busa with a near 400lbs rider keeping up with a modded ZX14 with a 200-ish lbs rider? And you questioned MY abilty? I thank my friend for teaching me to ride); so I conclude that he must be saving fists and violence... now, yes, I did apoligize... WAY more than I should have... because I wanted you to have your thread back, and it not turn in to what GPW turned it into, a bashing thread. Heck, I'm about as non-confrontational as they get, so for me to come to confrontation with someone says ALOT about them. I usually get along with everyone, unless they're a real A-hole...

If you are blind to the fact that everything Greg does is for money, think about this... He came in here looking to sell stuff... He wouldn't help anyone unless they bought something from him or he thought they might contribute to his business...

Now, with GPW having a say in what goes on with the forums over there, how long will people that don't like tsukigi stay on over there? Cause he's kicked people off ZX14.net because
wow.gif
they said BDE and Hindle were better! Yep, great way to run a site...

Now, on to questioning the .org being successful... How many unsuccesful sites do you know of that have been running for 7+ years? I don't know of many... Hmmm... Pretty damn good running Cap, considering the low success rate of the board... I mean, look at all the members here that visit daily...  And I agree with Cap, if it's so unsuccessful, why offer $5000 to buy it? Looking to make some money that you OBVIOUSLY think is there?  
rock.gif
George

I also tried to warn you about Greg...how he was attacking members and creating problems here @ the .ORG

You're response was "I'm not buying it", you even asked me to edit a post so as not to upset him. There was nothing in that post that would upset any normal person, but I did edit it for YOU not him.

If you had any idea of the history here at Hayabusa.ORG you would know how foolish your statements are concerning the Captain and this site  
sad.gif

I've had my run ins with CAp in the past...I thought about leaving, but to his credit he has always been consistent with how he has dealt with these situations.

(BigGeorge @ Mar. 13 2007,18:59) And people will donate more money and then you'll keep quite for a while, and maybe open a bumper sticker business, and then you'll whine about the cost for ink. All because you don't know how to run a business like the org.

You're true colors shined through here, Doug. You're a poor business man who begs for money and unfortunately there are good people here that feel sorry for you and hand over money so that you can sit back and spend it.

a) How much money Doug makes isn't any of your business.

b) If he does make money here its becuase he has the best Hayabusa board on the internet, period.  

c) Doug took responsibility when someone he trusted ran off with a bunch of his raffle items/cash and all of the records. He honored somewhere around 10K+ worth of stolen money/products.  Most ppl would have walked away at that point, but instead Doug spent hours tracking down e-mails and making sure everyone got what they were entitled to and did it in full pubic view.  I'd imagine that most ppl that were around during this time have tremendous respect for him...

So maybe you might want to think about the impact of blasting him here is going to have on your membership. Since you're such a great businessman (BTW nice job ripping off this site's ideas and congratulations on the 4K posts you have...also all your pics are missing from the page where you are selling YOUR kits...lol) I'm sure you've already thought of that but thought I might bring it up for ya "just in case".

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,10:57)
(Fate @ Mar. 14 2007,10:55)
(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,09:28)
(Professor @ Mar. 14 2007,10:08)
(hydrabusa @ Mar. 14 2007,08:39) by the way, is anyone know how to adjust a high beam? mine was pointing at about 5 feet ahead...
crazy.gif
what kinda dorky head light is that? (try to look at yourself?
rock.gif
)
There are 4 adjustment screws on the back of the headlight assembly. 2 for the low beam and 2 for the high beam. I’ll try to post a picture of the back of an extra headlight I have at the house tonight. Be careful to make small adjustments to make sure which direction it is move and avoid damaging the housing.
Here ya go
Hey blackbird, which brass bolt moves which headlight which direction
rock.gif
Sorry bro. I gotta adjust mine as well. Was gonna just do trial and error. Professor would prolly know
From experience the one on the brake side adjust up and down, the one on the clutch side adjust right to left. I have not adjusted the low beam.

rock.gif

On the Bulb. Yes your body oil is bad for the bulb. It cooks the glass, holds heat in the touched area. Just clean it well and you are good to go.

Sorry if this is a repeat but I did not read all. Looks like the post went another direction?

(yamahor @ Mar. 14 2007,07:59) And I agree with Cap, if it's so unsuccessful, why offer $5000 to buy it? Looking to make some money that you OBVIOUSLY think is there?  
rock.gif
Because a board with this much traffic usually sells for closer to $200k.

(06BUSA @ Mar. 15 2007,03:54) On the Bulb. Yes your body oil is bad for the bulb. It cooks the glass, holds heat in the touched area. Just clean it well and you are good to go.

Sorry if this is a repeat but I did not read all. Looks like the post went another direction?
yep it did...
biggrin.gif

Hey BG I have purchased my 8000's from your busazilla site on the 5th of march and have heard nothing from ya please pm me the money went already cleared on the 7th are you have problems getting them
rock.gif
?

thanks chris
rant.gif

I want to say mine took about two weeks. He has stated that he buys in sets of tweenty. That might be another issue. Try PMing him or going throught the Busazilla site if you haven't
beerchug.gif

ya I've already pm and tryed to contact him through the busazilla site just chompin at the bit to getum!!!!

Back