Uh oh...

Yah thanks cap, I was just joking about the smilees, but serious about the shirts, let me know... Good looking out though
beerchug.gif

I like that 200mph club decal that has been floating around, that would be a good shirt, just a gator shirt {3 buttons collar neck} with that little 200mph club on the left pec.. That would be sweet...
Ill get a link of the decal

(turb06LE240 @ Mar. 13 2007,23:31) http://www.drippinwet.com/ebay/busa200.jpg
That would be nice on the left of the chest, kinda looks like a badge...
sweet.. 200mph police....
beerchug.gif
you would probably want embroidary for that, I would hit GSXcite up, his wife does that for a hobby, she has all the equipment and I think she just needs a picture..

Total Hits 24836605
Total Files 18450751
Total Pages 13673751
Total Visits 571705
Total KBytes 214471505

Total Unique Sites 50827
Total Unique URLs 227585
Total Unique Referrers 30149
Total Unique User Agents 2507

. Avg Max

Hits per Hour 36959 86565
Hits per Day 887021 1013534
Files per Day 658955 751517
Pages per Day 488348 564790
Visits per Day 20418 25363
KBytes per Day 7659697 9129012

(captain @ Mar. 13 2007,22:56) As long as this is going to be a bashing thread...

By taking the thread down, you show that you are not worried about whether all the members that purchased the kits are satisfied
I would hope that you have the contact information for all of the people that purchased your product, Are you telling me that you were using the board to full fill your customer service... Don't put words in my mouth, I want nothing but great things for the members here... Do you have a list of those people? Do I need to send it to you?[/Quote]
jump9.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 13 2007,23:03) How was the nite ride Hydra
rock.gif
Dang...that was a nite and day difference...
at nite...I can tell by, that how far is the HWY sign is, and that sign gets how much light it gets, if mine mixed with others...then I hit the front brake couple of times to make sure it is mine...
My riding buddy got a busa, and I try to convince him, so we could get it at the same time...now he saw mine yesterday? he was so impressed, that he wants to go home and start ordering...
tounge.gif

This is best mod I ever did...and I think it should come this way...
compare to stock OEM? with these? is like a surefire(police flash light) vs birthday cake candle light
laugh.gif

by the way, is anyone know how to adjust a high beam? mine was pointing at about 5 feet ahead...
crazy.gif
what kinda dorky head light is that? (try to look at yourself?
rock.gif
)

(turb06LE240 @ Mar. 13 2007,23:04) Maybe one that dances on a pole , I seen that somewhere,
oh and I once seen one with popping eyesm that was sweet,

or maybe one with the little light bulb for ideas,
laugh.gif
some of those were mine.

I'll send them to ya if you want.

(captain @ Mar. 13 2007,22:56) As long as this is going to be a bashing thread...

By taking the thread down, you show that you are not worried about whether all the members that purchased the kits are satisfied
I would hope that you have the contact information for all of the people that purchased your product, Are you telling me that you were using the board to full fill your customer service... Don't put words in my mouth, I want nothing but great things for the members here... Do you have a list of those people? Do I need to send it to you?[/Quote]
The way you started that post

As long as this is going to be a bashing thread... [/Quote]

I can tell that you are not going to take any input or opinion with out getting defensive.

That concern was brought up by someone who had yet to receive theirs. I'm just trying to help

(hydrabusa @ Mar. 14 2007,08:39) by the way, is anyone know how to adjust a high beam? mine was pointing at about 5 feet ahead...
crazy.gif
rock.gif
)
There are 4 adjustment screws on the back of the headlight assembly. 2 for the low beam and 2 for the high beam. I’ll try to post a picture of the back of an extra headlight I have at the house tonight. Be careful to make small adjustments to make sure which direction it is move and avoid damaging the housing.

(Professor @ Mar. 14 2007,10:08)
(hydrabusa @ Mar. 14 2007,08:39) by the way, is anyone know how to adjust a high beam? mine was pointing at about 5 feet ahead...
crazy.gif
rock.gif
)
There are 4 adjustment screws on the back of the headlight assembly. 2 for the low beam and 2 for the high beam.  I’ll try to post a picture of the back of an extra headlight I have at the house tonight.  Be careful to make small adjustments to make sure which direction it is move and avoid damaging the housing.
Here ya go

DSC04690.jpg

(heavybusa @ Mar. 14 2007,08:46)

I would hope that you have the contact information for all of the people that purchased your product, Are you telling me that you were using the board to full fill your customer service... Don't put words in my mouth, I want nothing but great things for the members here... Do you have a list of those people? Do I need to send it to you?
The way you started that post

As long as this is going to be a bashing thread... [/Quote]

I can tell that you are not going to take any input or opinion with out getting defensive.

That concern was brought up by someone who had yet to receive theirs. I'm just trying to help[/Quote]
Here is the deal, Heavy of you have an opinion send it to me in a PM or email, why wait until a public thread comes up. I dont think that you have ever sent me a PM with a concern or complaint that wasn't addressed right? The mob mentality is a true thing.... I have seen this exact same situation come up over and over...

If you have sent me a PM and I told you to go screw yourself then at that point you might have an option to put something in a thread like this.. You have to tell me what the problems are before you can hold me accountable for the solution.... I don't think that this particular public thread is the place for you to air your concerns to me. Dont you think that I at least deserve th chance behind the scenes to know what your perceived problems are?

cap

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,09:28)
crazy.gif
rock.gif
)
There are 4 adjustment screws on the back of the headlight assembly. 2 for the low beam and 2 for the high beam.  I’ll try to post a picture of the back of an extra headlight I have at the house tonight.  Be careful to make small adjustments to make sure which direction it is move and avoid damaging the housing.
Here ya go
Hey blackbird, which brass bolt moves which headlight which direction
rock.gif

rock.gif

(Fate @ Mar. 14 2007,10:55)
(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,09:28)
crazy.gif
rock.gif
)
Here ya go
rock.gif
Sorry bro. I gotta adjust mine as well. Was gonna just do trial and error. Professor would prolly know

rock.gif

(BigGeorge @ Mar. 13 2007,23:14) GPW was a quality member here who contributed to the site almost daily. You looked at Greg as a threat... he was successful in opening his own business, he had a following, and people listened to him when he spoke. You hated it when he offered the 07 Busa Raffle and got the members excited... and from there Greg's days were numbered with you.

If you think ExtremeBusa is copying anything about the org, you are living in sillyland. You're patting yourself on the back if you think the org is successful. If it were, you would NEVER have to ask anyone for a donation. Of course the raffles were the members idea, you couldn't put that one together and realize how to make money to support the site. And it's funny that you would even attack anything going on at ExtremeBusa... you take PRIME advertiser space at the top of this board and put your soon-to-be-failing "BikeShirts" link there. Doug, don't you think the members would rather see a quality sponsor link there... someone who they will actually buy something from for their Busa?

You're correct Doug, this is about how you treated Greg. And now you came out with your true feelings about him. Now I realize why you didn't respond to my $5,000 offer to buy the org a few weeks ago... because you were afraid Greg would be involved and make this place a huge success.
Okay, let me add some insight to Greg and his business... First, thats all he is, pure business, I realize that now. BG, open your eyes, do some research on him. He's been on other boards before, and he got kicked out because of the way he is. (ZZRbikes.com comes to mind) I used to consider Greg a friend, then he personaly attacked me... Why? Because I asked why you were taking your bike 400 miles, 1 way, to get work done instead of doing it yourself and sending out parts to him that needed the work (Suspension, etc). Seemingly harmless question I thought... I never attacked GPW, Chris did... Hell, I tried to PREVENT Chris from posting the stuff he did, as it showed in a post in that thread! Well, Greg must have a chip on his shoulder (or both shoulders) due to the fact my best friend also owns a shop, and he attacked me (after you did too, mind you), He also THREATENED me, saying he'd save everything else for the next time we meet. Well, what else was there to save? he questioned my integrity, my loyalty, brought up personal info from PM's that should've stayed there (When I asked him about a job, when we were "friends"), he even questioned my riding ability (who was that breathing down your neck on the VA side of 33 Greg? News flash, stock suspension busa with a near 400lbs rider keeping up with a modded ZX14 with a 200-ish lbs rider? And you questioned MY abilty? I thank my friend for teaching me to ride); so I conclude that he must be saving fists and violence... now, yes, I did apoligize... WAY more than I should have... because I wanted you to have your thread back, and it not turn in to what GPW turned it into, a bashing thread. Heck, I'm about as non-confrontational as they get, so for me to come to confrontation with someone says ALOT about them. I usually get along with everyone, unless they're a real A-hole...

If you are blind to the fact that everything Greg does is for money, think about this... He came in here looking to sell stuff... He wouldn't help anyone unless they bought something from him or he thought they might contribute to his business...

Now, with GPW having a say in what goes on with the forums over there, how long will people that don't like tsukigi stay on over there? Cause he's kicked people off ZX14.net because
wow.gif
they said BDE and Hindle were better! Yep, great way to run a site...

Now, on to questioning the .org being successful... How many unsuccesful sites do you know of that have been running for 7+ years? I don't know of many... Hmmm... Pretty damn good running Cap, considering the low success rate of the board... I mean, look at all the members here that visit daily... And I agree with Cap, if it's so unsuccessful, why offer $5000 to buy it? Looking to make some money that you OBVIOUSLY think is there?
rock.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,07:28)
crazy.gif
rock.gif
)
Here ya go
Keep me posted as well. I just put in my XENONKING (nice plug) 5000K kit. And my bright needs adjusted as well.

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 14 2007,09:57)
(Fate @ Mar. 14 2007,10:55)
rock.gif
Sorry bro.  I gotta adjust mine as well.  Was gonna just do trial and error.  Professor would prolly know
Guys, It has been about 18 months since I installed mine. My memory is not what is once used to be. I'll see if I can figure it out and mark it on the spare and post a picture.

Back