Uh oh...

You and everyone else. You should go back and read the original thread
laugh.gif

ilwu23busa,

I'm in the same boat. PM'd BigGeorge and sent him an email from his site. Haven't heard about my order either....

Ya right on
thanks just wondering if he got my order ps... did'nt buy them in the group buy or from the original thread I bought them from the busazilla site where it said that they would be shipped out within 48 hours and should be 3 day USPS Priority Mail...... just thought I'd get a pm or email conformation .....
firedevil.gif

My payment cleared on February 21st....I have not heard anything about my HIDs either.

I'm trying to stay positive but no email, no PM, no contact from anyone on my lights is beginning to make me
mad.gif

This post explanes a few things. I have not received my HIDs from George and have yet to receive a response from the few PMs I have sent him.

Wow. this sucks..

Too bad Big George's rep is getting shot and on the line.

Actually kind of surprised by this.

I woudl recommend anyone wanting to conact him to post a thred over at extremebusas. That is probbably where he is spending most of his time, plus personaly friends of his hang out there. so if he doesnt see the post one of his friends should..

Good luck everyone. kind of a shame..

Last I heard, there was a hold-up in shipments...best bet is what thrasherfox said; head over to BigG's new site and contact him there...best of luck...
smile.gif

Update....My HIDs arrived late last week. I've been too busy to post an update until now. I'm planning to install this weekend.

Back