TWISTED WISHES!

Granted, but you'll be paid in monopoly money.

I wish the presidency was decided by a duel to the death.

granted, but you have to paint the bike in a paint scheme so it looks like a large "male organ", and has to be stretched 5 feet longer. (ride that lol)

ehem.

I wish I was allways content in all things in life
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Granted, but you are cleaning pooh outta out-houses at County Fairs.

I wish my dream cabin home in the middle of 100 acres of woods wood be handed to me just cause I'm a nice guy.

I wish my dream cabin home in the middle of 100 acres of woods wood be handed to me just cause I'm a nice guy.
Granted, your in luck!! on your 100 acre of woods you also have a stagnant stream that runs right by your cabin and is the main source of Mosquitoes for your entire state.

I wish my dog would stop chewing up my mail. I am worried about my tax incentive
sad.gif

Granted, your in luck!! on your 100 acre of woods you also have a stagnant stream that runs right by your cabin and is the main source of Mosquitoes for your entire state.

I wish my dog would stop chewing up my mail. I am worried about my tax incentive
sad.gif
Granted, but you have to spend your tax incentive at the vet to clear up your dogs intestinal problems

I wish I had a nice new E60 M5 to drive

granted, but there is no more gas!!!

i wish for a Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Win!!!!

Granted! The Chiefs win the Superbowl!

The first exiled NFL team to win the coveted cup of the Canadian Indoor Football arena championships!!
cool.gif

Back in the NFL the Cleveland Browns claim the Superbowl on American Soil!
beerchug.gif

I wish I was back at the Spring Bash with all the great folks I met
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Granted, but it is being held in the great state Of Alaska.

I wish all of our troops could come home alive and well from where they are.

Granted...whoosh, you just accidentally teleported back into ancient mayan culture to find the truths of time, except you're next on the sacrifical altar to have your hear ripped out and offered to the sun gods...

I wish I could figure out if I want chrome wheels or trade someone for the gold ones on my 08!
cool.gif

granted but your bike is stolen the next day

i wish that the skies would clear off and it would be beautiful through this weekend

Back