trailer setup

Limo tent would look good and serve it's purpose blocking the view in but still allow you to see out to some extent. Especially if you are going to sleep in it, the morning sun will wreak havoc on tired eyes.

I have yet to have anything at all fall off. We load 3 bikes underneath these rails and then pack it full of gear, fuel, satalite dish, and everything else for a race weekend so if anything ever fell off it could definitely cause some damage. They seem to be very sturdy as long as you get them into a good stud.

I've been very happy with getting some of the loose stuff off the floor and out of buckets.

While camping it holds hoses, cords, etc. While racing we hang leathers, helmets, and stuff like that. Good way to air out a helmet.

Pic 1: Loaded enclosed going to Maxton
Pic 2: Loaded in the open going to Deals Gap

who makes those wheel chocks in the second pic

Yep, got a few of those chocks in my garage and trailers. The standard HF chocks are terrible, but these have actually done really well towing quite a few bikes. I've seen one strap break and the chock held my buddies bike up until we were able to see the issue.

Here are a couple of shots of the Busa hospital.

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20001%20%28Medium%29.jpg

4%20busas%20headed%20for%20bash%20in%20trailer.jpg

100_0577%20%28Medium%29.jpg

I like that rack on your door...no problems with weight while open I guess?

I like that rack on your door...no problems with weight while open I guess?

No problem at all. I built storage shelves for my trailer to store boots and other gear. here is a more recent shot of the inside.

023.jpg

022.jpg

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20064%20%28Medium%29.jpg

How do you have your wheels mounted to the walls above the fender?

I built mounts out of 1/8" plate with 3/4" threaded rod welded to them. This pic shows them a little better.

Attachments

• trailer recent.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,725
Very cool idea, I am going to have to keep that one in mind when I have time.

Very cool idea, I am going to have to keep that one in mind when I have time.
At almost every meet I have been to, someone who rides their busa to the location needs to borrow the spare tire and wheel to get back home.

We carry spares also but I normally put them into extra wheel chocks which take up a lot of room. They definitely come in handy at the track or meets.

I remember where the front was used once! LOL
At almost every meet I have been to, someone who rides their busa to the location needs to borrow the spare tire and wheel to get back home.

GSXcite said:
No problem at all. I built storage shelves for my trailer to store boots and other gear. here is a more recent shot of the inside.

Wow I really like your setup hopefully in a couple years I can get a bigger trailer like that.

Well, we went racing at Wilmington this weekend and through the roughest highway bridges West Va had to offer...opened the rear ramp and all the hoses and cords on the racks finally bounced off the racks. First time ever.

Back