Tourist trophy

busa_boy_69

Registered
For those playing this game what event to you have to beat to win the Race modified busa? I need it to win the Monster series and unlock the Yoshimura Busa. Thanks for any help.

BB69

There is no race modified Busa. There is only the street version Busa and you have to race on the street in order to get all three colors of it to get it. Then you can race it. You can also race it if you go to arcade mode and race in 1 on 1 at any track...

There is no race modified Busa.  There is only the street version Busa and you have to race on the street in order to get all three colors of it to get it.  Then you can race it.  You can also race it if you go to arcade mode and race in 1 on 1 at any track...
There has to be a race edition Busa because when you look at the eligible bikes for the monster series it has it listed as a race modified Hayabusa. MC Mustang posted a thing straight from the official PRIMA strategy guide that says the recommended bike for the series was the race edition Busa.

The only bikes for Suzuki I saw that you can win in challenge mode that are race modified are the GSXR 600, GSXR 1000, and some other weird looking bike. The race modifieds are up on rear stands. If there is a race modified Busa to race somewhere in the game you will have to let me know because I haven't found it. If you get to race it you won't be ablke to keep it because you can only keep the bikes from the challenges or bikes given to you after you win race events...

Yes, there is a RM busa.
I got it by winning a race in the euro series.
You do win the Yoshimura x-1 by winning the monster.

Pic 1

100_1207.jpg

Good lookin out, knew there wasn't one in the challenge area. Will definitely have to go get it then...

Back