Tourist trophy

I just got TT today. Only have about 1 1/2 hours playtime so far. This game takes alot of practice!!

You guys should try the CBR1000RR Race bike, that thing handles way better that the GSXR 1000 Race Bike...I've been trying to unlock that one but you have to beat the someting,someting track with a whooping 1:44
tounge.gif

Okay here is what my Prima Official game guide says on page 103 about unlocking the Yoshi X-1:
You have to win the Monster series of 5 races; bike requirements are the heavy racing modified bikes.  Specifically recommended is the 05 Busa RM.  The bike reward is the 05 X-1; helmet reward is the Arai X-7 Watanabe

The races are all 5 laps, 3 racers, in this order:
Tokyo 246
Seoul Central
Suzuka circuit
Apricot Hill
Trial Mountain

Also, on page 155, it says to unlock the complete TT, you have to do the following:
Score gold in every liscense test
Complete every challenge, winning every color bike available (you will have to redo some of the challenges to get every color)
Win every race event, including the Special Machine Festival (This race is unlocked upon successful completion of the TT world series)
Dude you are the MAN! Thank you. That will Busa will be mine tonight!

You guys should try the CBR1000RR Race bike, that thing handles way better that the GSXR 1000 Race Bike...I've been trying to unlock that one but you have to beat the someting,someting track with a whooping 1:44
tounge.gif
I have the CBR1000 race bike. I got it last night. The only thing you have to do is get your super license then go to challenge mode and select that bike. Then all you have to do is make 1 lap around the track in under 1:44. My time on it was 1:40.51. Not too shabby. The bike is awesome but honestly I still prefer the gixxer 1000 race bike. It seems to have a more rounded power band than the cbr does. I dunno if its just me but my lap time on the gixxer was almost a whole second lower after several passes.

Okay here is what my Prima Official game guide says on page 103 about unlocking the Yoshi X-1:
You have to win the Monster series of 5 races; bike requirements are the heavy racing modified bikes.  Specifically recommended is the 05 Busa RM.  The bike reward is the 05 X-1; helmet reward is the Arai X-7 Watanabe

Tokyo 246
Seoul Central
Suzuka circuit
Apricot Hill
Trial Mountain
What bike are you guys using to beat this series?

Tokyo 246
Seoul Central
Suzuka circuit
Apricot Hill
Trial Mountain
What bike are you guys using to beat this series?
I seem to do very well on the Busa. Not just cuz thats the bike that I like but it really does seem to be the best bike for me. I can totally enter a turn at almost warp speeds and someone I gear it down and seem to stop perfectly and throttle out hard riding the apex most of the time. If you are good on the Busa try that one.

Tokyo 246
Seoul Central
Suzuka circuit
Apricot Hill
Trial Mountain

Also, on page 155, it says to unlock the complete TT, you have to do the following:
Score gold in every liscense test
Complete every challenge, winning every color bike available (you will have to redo some of the challenges to get every color)
Win every race event, including the Special Machine Festival (This race is unlocked upon successful completion of the TT world series)
Dude you are the MAN! Thank you. That will Busa will be mine tonight!
I try!

I noticed its a little bit off but I just kind of overlook it because honestly this is the first motorcycle game I have been able to get into since the days of road rash. With a LOT of practice you can start carving these tracks up hardcore! The moto gp series just did absolutely nothing for me. This game although as I said before has some minor flaws as a whole still can't be touched. Tons of replay value with it to trying to unlock everything and win all the events.

I've been working my butt off, cant get past s-10, that damn skinny turn kills me. I was 1/10th of a second from qualifying.
I had to go back to an earlier qualifier to practice. It is addicting. Time flies when your on it.

I noticed its a little bit off but I just kind of overlook it because honestly this is the first motorcycle game I have been able to get into since the days of road rash. With a LOT of practice you can start carving these tracks up hardcore! The moto gp series just did absolutely nothing for me. This game although as I said before has some minor flaws as a whole still can't be touched. Tons of replay value with it to trying to unlock everything and win all the events.
I agree 100%
iamwithstupid.gif
umnik.gif

I think it's real enough. It's just like real track riding.... no matter who you are, you GOTTA learn your bike feel and the track before you can really do good. Each real life track day is 6-8 hours, I've done 6 or so, and I STILL have a lot to learn. Spend that kinda time in this game and you can get really good at the bikes' feel and the tracks you are on. Great game!

I love it too!! I think the trick is to turn in early and ride on minimal throttle through the corner.

The only downer is that there is no real sensation of speed until you get to the corner...feels like 20 on the straight and feels like 100 in the corner...doesnt help when you are trying to get clever with the braking. GT4 cars had a pretty good sensation of speed.

Okay.....heres the next question for anyone who can answer. What do you have to do to unlock the RM Busa? I went home to try and do the monster series yesterday and realized I don't have that bike either so it's gonna be kinda hard to beat the series without it. I tried racing with the gsx1400 and the other bikes were just leaving me. I am gonna need more firepower to compete. So instead of racing that series I started beating the challenge mode races. I have unlocked every bike in every color for Honda, Yamaha, and Zuk. I tell ya getting all the colors makes for a lot of racing. So anyone who knows how to get the BUSA RM let me know please.

Ok, so is this game worth the cash for me to goto BestBuy and buy a PS2 and the game? Was sorta waiting for the PS3 but not looking like its going to be released until December or longer
rock.gif
All you got to do is take a stroll...on Gretchen....to my house, you can try it out on my ps2, then if you think it is worth it, then get it. But make sure it is a nice day so we can go riding afterwards
race.gif
biggrin.gif

Back