Todays fun letter from the other teams lawyer

Rub man i love the humour but i seriously hope you are taking some huge steps to protect yourself from her hatchet attorney. I dont know laws up there in duh duh land but from what you are saying seems duh duh is crappy as heel for men. Is canada a fault country ? Meaning if you screwed up and caused this she can take you to the cleaners. Or vice versa. Or is it no fault where everything is split 50/50 period.

Nothing matters in these courts. You could be caught in bed with your spouse's mother and it would not mean shi7,if thats what you are asking. And BTW,my soon to be ex-wife's mother is about 80 years old.... so no. :laugh:

You gotta love the folks that crawl out from under rocks to take advantage of people in bad situations. I re-listed my truck on a local sell it site last night. I dropped the price to 19 thousand. Ya... that is low.Ad title: Divorce Forces Sale. Took about 30 secounds to get an' email:

"I'll give you 18 thousand for it"

Good grief.:( I may be starving to death but I still have my anger. I emailed back. Told them to go get fugged. They wanna beat me up over a thousand bucks...for my sweet rig. Good thing the insurance ran out last night or today there would be a "Fire Sale". :whistle:

And what I take from this... Rubbah has daughter that is probably my age... Roughly... LOL DaD, the TN option I think would suit you once this is all over... Closer to your favorite VA family member, and would give me reason to go to TN more. :)

And what I take from this... Rubbah has daughter that is probably my age... Roughly... LOL DaD, the TN option I think would suit you once this is all over... Closer to your favorite VA family member, and would give me reason to go to TN more. :)

Whatcha been up to man? You still riding my old 05?

get a lawyer to fight for you. If she is the sole provider you can ask for alimony from her :). Get a pi to look into her...im betting she's been planning this for a while and has a separate bank account with money squirreled away to pay for all of this. You are entitled to half her assets and bank accounts/retirement just as she's entitled to half of yours. March into her lawyers office and get a copy of her statement and earnings report and a full list of assets so you can ask for your half of her shoe collection and jewelry. For the love of god...go get your dog back and don't put details online for all to see. It will most likely bite you in the ass later.

Sell the bike and get a lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i vote plus one on this 1 !!!!

Damnit...so sorry to hear, Rubb. :( I agree with what Postal said...and I'll be praying for you. I wish I could help out with the attorney stuffs, but I'm not too sure what the laws are in yer country.

Heh. Here I am, majored in Criminal Justice and I can't even help out a dear old friend. So much for help, eh? :(

As it is, I can offer you my love (in a manly, bro-mantic kinda way ??? ) my prayers and and open phone line whenever you need it. Really wish I could be closer to you...that way I can invite ya over for some grillin and some choice beverages. You're still at the same place, yah? Haven't moved from the house?

I'd tell you to stay strong and keep yer chin up, but you'd probably tell me to go get fugged. :)

Instead, I'll tell you that I'm here for you, me bruvah. :beerchug:

Aaaahhhh the good ol' days. Rubb.

It wasn't me,I did not dig this up.There was an' alert that one of them smiley things had been added to the post.
I still laugh at the BBQ post thou.I'm smilin' right now. Rubb.

My divorce wrecked me too. Took 10 years but I'm back. As normal as I ever will be and can't wait to see what's around every corner. You'll get yourself back in order. It can take a long time. Heck, I'm 53 now. I've been single the whole 11 years and I'll admit I had only ONE gf after the divorce and that fizzled after a few months (of extremely hot sex) . but I couldn't be happier. Don't miss anything about the past except the time I didn't get with my kids. Can't quite fix that one ever but nothing perfect. Hang in there rub.

Back