tires

I Ran Diablo Corsa and I enjoyed the grip. Only ran 2000 miles last summer due to the crappy (read very wet) summer we had here in Montreal. I noticed a very little bit of squarring off due to the highway mileage, but it wasn't too bad, cause I brought them back with a few runs in the twistees. Hope I can get through next summer with them. I am thinking running the Busa spec Metzeler Z6

thats what i'll probably do. Put a shinko on the rear and a good tire on the front. Basically I want a tire set up that i could feel safe in the turns but more drag race oriented. If thats possible. My bike is lowered and it will be getting stretched whenever i get the $.

a friend of mine has 9000 on the rear and just now at the wear bars, Michelin Pilot Road 2, we ride back and forth to work alot but also hit Deals Gap a couple of times a month. We really like this tire. JMO :)

I have used the stock, diablo, corsa, corsa III, and just moved to michelin power race, and the transitions with this set is impresive, I really like it, and really fun tire in full wet condition :please:, great for track days and really build for twisties, really makes the bike want to fall over and just grips ... not hapy that I will prob get less than 1.5k miles of a set but at S and MS combination I really like them....

what would be best for me. Hard compound up front and a dual compound in the rear or just a soft compound in the rear. I will need a new set of tires and a chain after this season and i'm also gonna change the gearing next winter too.

what would be best for me. Hard compound up front and a dual compound in the rear or just a soft compound in the rear. I will need a new set of tires and a chain after this season and i'm also gonna change the gearing next winter too.

The rear is what wears out first...why would you want to put a hard compound up front?

Soft front, med rear...or med front, hard rear :thumbsup:

Back