Busa Tires whats best for all around riding?

Corsa III's or PP 2CT's in that order. I live in England and the roads are NOT straight. :whistle:

Just got my 2004 hayabusa limited and love it wish i had made the change along time ago. my question is this I'm not a knee dragger by no means but i will take it in pretty deep. I looking for a tire that will handel good but last, it has bridgestones oringinal style, but i'm looking at continental attacks what is the best one ? please help don't want to spend the moeny on the wrong tires.
I just put conti attacks on my 04 limited.....I really like them :thumbsup: sharpened up the handling alot....and so far are wearing great :beerchug: I also like the avon storms.........those things stick great and last forever :bowdown:

My replacement set was Avon Storms I like them they are nice in the turns and seem to wear pretty well in the middle.

I too had avon storms on another bike and loved them. My busa I want to start drag racing but, don't want to get some slick and get caught in the rain coming from work. I have an hour commute to work. What about a front tire with tread like the avon storm and the rear shinko 003 ultra. I dont know how those dimples would act if caught in the rain. What do you guys think? Guess I want a drag bike to ride to work umm.

Didn't dunlop come out with their version of the dual compoud Pilot 2CT
I think it's the Qualifier II...I think...it's very very new and may not be
at local dealers yet much less for reviews.

Just a thought...

BTW-I use Pilot 2CT. I've got about 32,000 miles and been thru several sets
with no complaints...other than the beast eats rears way to fast. :banghead:
Nobody told me that at the stealership when I was buying her...course it
wouldn't of mattered, probably just make me want her more :laugh:

Back