Tips fer my Munsta Garage?

sorry for RR yer thead there Bullet-in-Vein , juz thought those were cool pics, and kinda fit with yer subject title .

So, sorry again...take two outa petty cash , and call me in the morning . Oops mixed up those old sayings again...

We now return you to your regularly sheduled thread.

Thank you for flying AIR-RUBBER....

hav a good 1...RSD.

I also love NickSlick's sick azz busa ridin' video to that song. I think I've watched in on my 'puter every night since I found it.  :super:

"Take the last bullet train to Clarksville and I'll meet you at the station"
I added a word....but ...."Name That Tune"

and the band....

If you like good guitar licks set to train themes an' such there's a bunch...the Ozzy one might be the best . Jimi Hendrix does a mean soundin' train on guitar...

Also Ry Cooder...him and (cant remember his name) did the soundtrak for that movie Crossroads . GR8 soundtrak .
Yer name and that ozzy thing has me thinkin bout gr8 guitarist and trains .

"Take the last bullet train to Clarksville and I'll meet you at the station"
                     I added a word....but ...."Name That Tune"

and the band....

You can be be there by four thirty,
'Cause I made your reservation....

Last train to Clarksville by... Hey hey, we're the Monkeys!
:cool:

Here's what's in mine.
I use most of the tools on a daily basis or very near daily, wreching equipment and building equipment on the farm.....then of course building or modifying toys at night.
Arc welder
MIG welder
6.5 hp aircompressor with huge tanks
small compressor
floor mount drill press
steel chop saw
gas handheld chop saw
4 hand drills
2 mini grinders
1 7" grinder
1 bench grinder
2 sawzall's
skill saw
table saw
band saw
2 bench mount spindle sanders
jointer/planer
scroll saw
3 staple guns
2 routers
router table
4 medium roller cabs of hand tools...wrenches, screwdrivers, tapes, squares, files, levels, drill bits, punches, hammers, prybars, and such
2 adjustable honing stones
valve spring clamp
ring compressors
sandblaster
suspension spring compressors
electrical wire, tape, and connectors
tons of air tools
one man bleeder
dwell meter
ohm meter
voltage meter
3 curcuit testers
3 floor jacks
1 jackall
4 bottle jacks
c clamps and slide clamps
2 engine stands
engine crane
2 rivet guns
assortment of hand bodywork tools
2 slide hammers
1 hvlp gun
1 normal
masking paper and tape
water seperator
Beer fridge
40' bench space
1 5x7 steel welding table for jigs and such
6 different sizes of oil filter wrenches
8 jack stands
vaccuum cleaner
pressure washer
2 random orbit polishers
1 high speed polisher
permanent make shift paint booth......works awesome.
and probably a hundred things I'm forgetting

Future purchases
Hoist
TIG welder
wood Lathe
multi purpose milling machine
planer......not jointer/planer
permanent proper spray booth
Newer beer fridge.
another beer fridge, fer when RSD visits.

Dang, MSF, with yer online inventory and stuff... :beerchug:

Hey, some of the cleanest paint jobs I've laid down were done in makeshift paint booths. If yers is workin' ya might spend that money on sumthin else, dude. Yer gonna get some trash and crap no matter where you paint. Trust me, the boogers are far more irritating when they sneak into a 20-50k "proper" paint booth! :mad:

You go with yer blimp hang'r... :super:

Hey Let 'er eat! Where did ya get ya lift Ive been looking at them and havent found one that cheap yet . Thanks

Hey, some of the cleanest paint jobs I've laid down were done in makeshift paint booths. If yers is workin' ya might spend that money on sumthin else, dude. Yer gonna get some trash and crap no matter where you paint. Trust me, the boogers are far more irritating when they sneak into a 20-50k "proper" paint booth!  :mad:
Ya I here ya Bullet........Even the first job I did, a friends IROC Camaro a few years back turned out near perfect.... Black Base, blue pearl in the first layer of clear then three more clear.......had next to no dust in it at all, and they've only been gettin better over the years.
Cool thing is........get a little dust.......wet sand and polish......makes it look smooth like glass too.
Had a couple hangers a couple times too........was very carefully able to wet sand them to invisible, and re-polish.

Yer right.......prolly just keep this booth for now, might change my fan, and filter location though. :thumbsup:

------ FIRE EXTINGUISHER -------- :0
------ FIRST AID KIT -------- :sad:
------ FIRE EXTINGUISHER --------:0

Hey, some of the cleanest paint jobs I've laid down were done in makeshift paint booths. If yers is workin' ya might spend that money on sumthin else, dude. Yer gonna get some trash and crap no matter where you paint. Trust me, the boogers are far more irritating when they sneak into a 20-50k "proper" paint booth!  :mad:
Ya I here ya Bullet........Even the first job I did, a friends IROC Camaro a few years back turned out near perfect.... Black Base, blue pearl in the first layer of clear then three more clear.......had next to no dust in it at all, and they've only been gettin better over the years.

Yer right.......prolly just keep this booth for now, might change my fan, and filter location though. :thumbsup:
Cool thing is........get a little dust.......wet sand and polish......makes it look smooth like glass too.
Had a couple hangers a couple times too........was very carefully able to wet sand them to invisible, and re-polish.
Yeah, a good detailer (color sand and buff) can make a decent paint job into a great paint job. Only thing that rally sucks is when you shoot a white or light colored base and get a big dark colored booger in the clear. You can make it smooth but it still sticks out visually and looks like crap. :mad:

And them hangers can be a beeeoootch, especially in cold weather when they don't wanna cure all the way thru for a couple days. If yer careful, as you found out, you can get rid of 'em, but some of them can be a royal pain!

------ FIRE EXTINGUISHER --------  :0
------ FIRE EXTINGUISHER --------:0
Yes! Great suggestions! Got the first aid kit. I think there's an extinguisher somewhere out there. I need to double check and make sure I have a good ol' big'un at the ready. I always have one in the work car, but I need one a little more handy than that. :cool:

Back