Time for an Introduction

Did I say there was a story? Seriously, I was doing research on 'second generation' and found a poem by William Butler Yeats that talked about dancing. I then did a search for 'dancing' and found the Greek Goddess for dancing and her name is 'Isadora.' That's it.

Looks great! Try to get that exhaust ASAP.:thumbsup:

I think I am just going to try and ride as much as possible. I know I can replace it and be ridin' in the same day, but I just want to enjoy it for a while. Thanks for the compliment.

Good. Post pics when you get it done.

The chrome plate with LED's came in today, even came with matching chrome screws, I ordered last night and it already showed up.

I installed it and it looks much better, it has 7 LED's built into it, bright white lights, can't really tell they are on during the day but at night im sure they will lite up nicely. I will take a pic with my iphone when my girl gets back with the phone.

Thanks for the recommendation to: Custom Dynamic License Plate Frames.

Last edited:
The chrome plate with LED's came in today, even came with matching chrome screws, I ordered last night and it already showed up.

I installed it and it looks much better, it has 7 LED's built into it, bright white lights, can't really tell they are on during the day but at night im sure they will lite up nicely. I will take a pic with my iphone when my girl gets back with the phone.

That was quick shipping! Gotta love the way it cleans up the back end.

Did I say there was a story? Seriously, I was doing research on 'second generation' and found a poem by William Butler Yeats that talked about dancing. I then did a search for 'dancing' and found the Greek Goddess for dancing and her name is 'Isadora.' That's it.

So the stripper's name was Isadora? :rofl: Surrrrrreee...whatever you say...Yeats, blah blah blah... :whistle:

So the stripper's name was Isadora? :rofl: Surrrrrreee...whatever you say...Yeats, blah blah blah... :whistle:

You know a playa's got keep stuff like that on the DL! Did I tell you that I thought of buying another Busa, fixing it up and putting a pole through the driver's seat and installing in my bedroom? :laugh: :rofl: Now that would be classic!

You know a playa's got keep stuff like that on the DL! Did I tell you that I thought of buying another Busa, fixing it up and putting a pole through the driver's seat and installing in my bedroom? :laugh: :rofl: Now that would be classic!

You know that would only invite Ben (yamahor) in to your home :poke: :laugh:

Not the greatest pics and the plate needs to be moved over slightly to the left:

New Chrome plate with built in LED's installed, fender removed:

2832134817_a5433dc513.jpg

Back