This is called white trash!

At least they have helmets on.

This is nothing compared to what you see in the developing world.

+1...you would be surprised to see how the rest of the world handles situations like this. When you only have so much money and yet you have to move so many people X distance...you use what ever means you can afford. We have it so good hear...you should say a prayer of thanks that we have our bikes as toys where to them...it is a life line.

Good post to help remember what is important!

I really agree with the "developing nations" point. I think that makes this picture (and what they're doing) even more of an irresponsible act here in this country where we are supposed to know better.

I think the next time I have a rider, I'm going to ride her side saddle.:laugh::thumbsup:

I've seen a lot of those when I went to the Philippines last year.

Typical welfare/food stamp recipients, en route to pick up their freebies! And if they crash, no problem, we'll pick up that tab too! :banghead:

Look on the bright side. The parents hit a low wire...both decapitated and the kid gets a new set of parents and a chance at a decent life!

This is normal in many areas of the world. I took these in India between Mumbai and Pune.

Wow! Those ladies riding side saddle on the pillion is bad enough, but with one arm holding a child and only one hand to stabilize and ZERO protective gear...? I realize their not riding Hayabusa's, but Geesh! They must have some kind of passenger training program b/c I'm pretty certain that I'd immediately fall of the back while simultaneously rolling sideways. Crazy. ???

Looks weird to us, but I bet those parents are driving really carefully. I know I would if I had my kids on the bike.

...or maybe they're not.
And I'm talking about the Indian bikers. The shirtless crowd scared me.

If I recall correctly, the first pic was taken somewhere in Hawaii

"Dumb" occurs worldwide folks. :poke:

Old Family Picture

3up.JPG

Back