Ever regret selling your bike?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, I had to sell the bike to keep up with some payments.
AAAssjani.gif
I put it in the local paper and a guy called... Wants to buy it. Okay, cool. He's heading down now to pick it up...

Turns out he wants a bike to stunt.
crazy.gif
I know it isn't gonna be my bike anymore, but I don't wanna find out my near mint baby is trashed from too many wheelies...
guns.gif
Oh well, pics to come eventually...

You're selling the Busa?
sad.gif

I'd have a tough time selling the bike to someone that's going to stunt, but if you need the cash, not much you can say about a bike after it's not yours anymore
sad.gif

sad.gif

I had to fight like he!! to get my Katana in 2000, and when I sold it in 2003 it needed alot of work but I could still feel I was making a big mistake..

I had the chance to get my Busa last year and LEAPED on it- I've sworn that if/when this bike has to go, it will only be to trade it in for a cruiser one day.

The worst is when you sell your bike, and then you see all the riders out the next warm day- it's like they're riding just to jam in your face that shouldn't have done what you did..

BUSAFETT

Ahh, okay, for some reason I'd thought you'd already sold the Honda...

Sorry Ben...at least it's not the Busa though
smile.gif

Damn... I was gonna try and lead yall on for a couple hours... yeah, the honda's leavin.
lurk.gif

Well ain't this my luck... he's here (left to get some lunch) and all of a sudden, the bike runs like crap... I think it just needs plugs, so Paul's on his way to help. Wish me luck...

well let me know benjamin hahaha yeah it is probably just cold out so let her run for awhile and see how it does

(yamahor @ Jan. 22 2007,14:18) Well ain't this my luck... he's here (left to get some lunch) and all of a sudden, the bike runs like crap... I think it just needs plugs, so Paul's on his way to help. Wish me luck...
Its mad because you didnt ride it to the mountain.
laugh.gif

Exact same feelings I had. I just got the 954 painted and got the suspension on when I was forced to sell by the judge, or go to jail for a year. Anyways, the kid bought it strictly to stunt and I was heartbroken over it. I still would like to get it back one day.

9541.JPG

(black954 @ Jan. 22 2007,15:34) Exact same feelings I had. I just got the 954 painted and got the suspension on when I was forced to sell by the judge, or go to jail for a year. Anyways, the kid bought it strictly to stunt and I was heartbroken over it. I still would like to get it back one day.
That story needs it own thread.
lurk.gif

Back