Thinkin of Paintin' My 01 White...not many

Sweet looking bike phatjoe!
smile.gif

SHEEEEEIIIIITTTTTT
wink.gif

thanks fellas ima post a better 1 from daytona on another post hopefully tommorow i just streched her out 10" no more wheelies for me

oh NYrican your white paint is the illest around if i dip to fall river this summer we gotta hook up
cool.gif

Oh shiite!! Now I've got to go get the pic of the pearl white Busa that I saw and took pictures of in Myrtle Beach last year. Airbrush scheme was truly different.

DAMN phatjoe, that right there is the BEST looking Busa I have laid my eyes on. And yet its so simple! Thats my style, not at all flashy. I might just take that scheme if ya don't mind, before yours, I like my color best, then 05 black/red next, but hands down the best to me now :-D

Its all good man actially I wanted to steal nyricans idea because I thought it was the illest so I put my own little spin on it and did black with a blue pearl on top

I just ran across this one in my pic collection
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111111506 -->

white.jpg

Diesel dont sweat it bro im tryin to hustle a free vacation out of my folks when they dip down to ruskin in may its like 15 mins south of tampa

atticdog i gotta figure out how to load these pics from my camera hopefully when i get out of work today the way it looks now im probably going to be transfered to pearl harbor HI in july so im taking 30 days leave and im probably heading back to fall river in june for a few weeks to visit family i told nyrican already so im going to hit you fellas up if i do

Back