Third Wheel Trailers

Hi l looked into all of this we fitted our Busa out with a complete Givi system that became a wide ass bike and not a chance to slide through traffic. So l sat down and gave it some thought and can up with this below. I can tell you its the best ting I've ever made. Camping and touring now a breeze and so comfortable with a stand up tent blow up bed and all the trimmings. Towing wise we are not left behind :laugh: We been up cruising at some silly speeds. We were the leading bike on a trip back from Holland in strong cross winds, the rest with there gear stacked high on the back just could not keep up. For 2 up touring this gets a massive thumbs up

TMBF Rally Derbyshire.jpg

Dutch trip this year with my good lady
Try getting all this gear on a bike 2 up
3man tent
double blow up airbed
3-4 season sleeping bags
cooker
chairs
clothing
All that was in the top box was waterproofs, spare visors and personal gear
camping - touring the trailer is a winner

Assen 2013 web shots.jpg

Assen 2013 web2.jpg

Sadly most off pics are gone , so please put the pics back if you have it on your harddrive.Greets from TulpCountry the Netherlands.

Thanks Mr.X , i know the story from start & trips
Juan Wall build very nice ThirdWheelTrailers
He's a FB Friend and i have all pictures ever post on the www.
Proto type 2006
DSCN3842 proto type 2006.JPG

Saw these 4 guys on the dragon last thurs and friday and thought of this thread. They where from ontario canada and some super nice people.
I must say I am super impressed with the quality fit and finish of the trailer builds. What impressed me most was the hitch is all part of the rear axle and a quick release type gadget and you can just walk the whole trailer into the hotel room.
If somebody had the time they could go through the pics of the photo places that park on the dragon and find that busa gettin jiggy wit it with trailer in tow
20180524_163646.jpg
20180524_163635.jpg

20180524_163623.jpg

Back