Third Wheel Trailers

What happens to the trailer when detached - does it fall on its side?

Still too much hassle and $$ to my taste. Simplicity wins.

I like it..
super.gif

If they make it a lil bigger a seat might fit.
wow.gif

Zyou have to really want to do the traveling thing to purchase one of those for 2K! Nice product though!

I like it. Would come in handy when wanting to take a weeks vacation with the wife. We would be able to pack what was needed with out the added bulk of tank/saddle bags.

Perfect!

Backseat for the house mouse and convert the trailer into a mobile crib.

Does it come with an A.C. option or will I have to invest in a window mod? Can't have the munchkin in stifling heat too long.

all_coholic.gif
wow.gif

(I'm kidding - put down the phone, you don't need to call anyone)

Too much $$$ for me. I could buy some bags a bunch cheaper and probably have better handling.

Looks like a portable Weber.

Grill up!!

--Wag--

I already enjoy pulling upto other touring folks on the busa + tank bag. Its completely ego, but its as though I pass the Wings, Baggers, KLRs, BMWs of the world and think "Im touring too, but without the kitchen sink." How cool would it be to pull up, pace'em for a bit, then pull away... with a trailer!

Basically, the same feeling when I tow anything. My tow vehicle is a Camaro SS.

2 Bills is alot of money. The same could be made with a Yakima/Thule bullet case for less.

Nice,but too expensive! You can carry just as much or more with a tail tote,saddle bags and a tank bag for under $200 and not have to worry about someone stealing it when detached sitting in the parking lot at your hotel or campsite when your gone riding!

Not a bad idea, just NOT for me.

I'd rather invest in beetle bags for the cost, but soft bags are much more functional for me.

Busa.gif

Cool idea. Just looks too much like hauling a barbecue pit behind you. I could just imagine the stares you would get.

Back