Things i learned at the spring Bash (12)...

Whomever this counter leaning moto GP wanna be is, he is on the thresh hold of an assbustin! He desperately needs some foundation work to understand the basics if he expects to stay on two wheels. He is out of lean angle, body position is counter productive (He'd be better served to sit straight up in the saddle) couldn't have chosen a worse line (Hugging the center line on corner entrance) and those Pilot Powers are not going to be sympathetic and give him a warning when they decide to let go. With the throttle closed and that much lean I'm surprised that PP front is still hanging on.

Using all the lean available and not a scratch on the puck! :dunno:

Peg Grinding III.JPG

Whomever this counter leaning moto GP wanna be is, he is on the thresh hold of an assbustin! He desperately needs some foundation work to understand the basics if he expects to stay on two wheels. He is out of lean angle, body position is counter productive (He'd be better served to sit straight up in the saddle) couldn't have chosen a worse line (Hugging the center line on corner entrance) and those Pilot Powers are not going to be sympathetic and give him a warning when they decide to let go. With the throttle closed and that much lean I'm surprised that PP front is still hanging on.

Looks like a damn Yankee....Tuff is tough but sometimes he is correct. Bad line brother.

Tufbusa said:

It does look a lil scarrrrry!!!!!!

Had to post, US129 Pic :moon: Note to Self Relocate GoPro on the Dragon. LOL

155466_3489750496534_1654622316_2821042_727022081_n.jpg

Did you lose it (the GoPro?); if not, that should be some Awesome video and I'll be waiting for you to post it up!

Tuf I believe that's Don aKa LankeeYankee

captain said:
1. You better get it all the first time because it takes 4 hours for the toilet to fill up with enough water to flush again.
2. MC_Mustang's definition of the rain "Letting up" is different than mine...
3. Semi goes through the exact same thought process as Macon454 when it comes to fun...
4. Moon pies have a gazillion calories
5. GSXRbots twitches when he sees a busa the same color as his with dirt on it.
6. It takes Omslaw longer to get ready for a ride than a high school girl getting ready for the prom.
7. The anger management classes RacerV has been taking are starting to work, well never mind I heard about the van incident!
8. Blanca is chatty Kathy on the forum but Bashful Boo in person.....
9. If MC_Mustang and Snooki break up then Shawn is out and Dawn stays... (Better get Okay with that Shawn, we liked her)!
10. Fastfrog has a history...... The police code is 10-60 I Broadcast for NYPD... You figure it out...
11. If we all spend enough time together we should be able to come up with an idea that will allow the entire Org to retire and ride all the time....
12. Sir Raps Alot's wife enjoyed watching him be abused almost as much as we did....
13. While the Green Booger is just that, it does have some features that need to be on the next Busa, you hear that Zooki? This could become hayabusa.org/zx14.net soon!
14. Not all busa's were lined up for the photo shoot... Someone didn't want to get their bike wet......
15. A Motard can make it down 300 steps even without brakes.....
16. The trash can mod is one of the best mods ever....
17. Never just "Sign Here" when Semi ask's you to put a note on Vabusa's panties...
18. Pappy is one good man!
19. The road is so much better with Good friends along...
20 It's not the destination, it's the journey!

To # 9: I love you all, too. Thanks to all for making me feel SO welcomed into the group!

To # 11: I say we see if we can buy up Robbinsville (the motel, restaurant, the gas station, a bike shop and dragon boutique). We can be a big Busa commune! I'm in! Anyone else ?

MC said the other day that he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to take time off for Fall Bash. I think I hurt his feelings when I told him that he would be missed but I would take lots of pics and tell him all about it when I got back. LOL !

Back