Things i learned at the spring Bash (12)...

Lmao you got the easy drink pete, just happened to be something you shouldn't have 8(

Don't know if you guys heard the story, but those MD guys are a little loco!

Proof!

epic.JPG

Things I learned at the 2012 Spring Busa Bash

1) Make sure you zip your duffle bag closed before heading out on the interstate at high speeds. (If anyone found some Fruit Of Looms on interstate 40 send Trey a message)
2) THP can really slow things down when your trying to enjoy a ride.
3) Some people bring there bikes to work on, I seen brake pads wore out past the metal pad backing shaving half way into a brake caliper cylinder, people replacing chains and sprockets.
4) Most stay up really late drinking shots that makes Robitussin seem pleasant.
5) Met some really good people and enjoyed the conversations.
6) The Phillips Motel must be on the unbalanced part of the earth axis causing people to drop there bikes.
7) The new BMW is a pretty well engineered motorcycle.
8) NEVER take the Cherohala on an early cold cloudy morning thinking its going to save time. Driving through the clouds is neat and exciting but sleet hitting your face at 45 MPH sux azz, but Michelin 2CT's do well!
9) Make sure you pack Dramamead for a buddy that could possibly get motion sickness on the Dragon.
10) NEVER compliment a young kid on a 600CC sportbike.
11) Mc Donalds Still sucks as bad as it did 30 years ago.
12) North Carolina Police dont care if they cant see your license plate.
13) Souped Up VW & Mazda Fast and Furious People are cool and will pull over on the Dragon when you ride there ass
14) 18 Wheelers will stop on the other side of a blind turn on the Dragon to test how fast you can stop from 50MPH.
15) Rode and Met with some really nice people while others sat around talking about how fast they are on a track.:beerchug:
16) Not all people like to ride on wet roads.
Its still a fact that White Is Faster then Black on roll on's only when the White is aware there is going to be a race.:moon:

1335015327972.jpg

2012-04-20_16-27-56_638.jpg

2012-04-20_08-06-39_787.jpg

2012-04-21_10-08-47_265.jpg

2012-04-22_08-50-22_664.jpg

1334979909726.jpg

1335097897935.jpg

Peg Grinding III.JPG

April is apparently mating season for frogs and chickens
Peanut butter moon pies have hypnotic qualities
If you are under 5 ft tall, you should not stand within arms length of RacerV or BigBs Busa while facing them (especially when they are standing side by side)
NEVER drink shots by the pit unless you can resist the urge to speak (because everyone will remember what you said the next day, even if you don't !)
If Im ever unemployed, I can always run away to the Phillips and work the breakfast shift (as long as I don't expect to be paid)
The Huddle House waitress does not know how to cook "no eggs" cause they only come fried, scrambled or boiled
Charlie has super hero hearing skills
Shawn loves his new truck
Yes, plastic chairs really do melt when they get too close to the fire
shoe polish isn't just for shoes
Girls shooting targets "in the junk" makes Busa bikers giggle
Busa badgers sure know how to make a new girl feel welcomed!

Female attendees should hide their undies unless they don't mind sharing them with Caesar!

1) Make sure you zip your duffle bag closed before heading out on the interstate at high speeds. (If anyone found some Fruit Of Looms on interstate 40 send Trey a message)
3) Some people bring there bikes to work on, I seen brake pads wore out past the metal pad backing shaving half way into a brake caliper cylinder, people replacing chains and sprockets.
6) The Phillips Motel must be on the unbalanced part of the earth axis causing people to drop there bikes.
8) NEVER take the Cherohala on an early cold cloudy morning thinking its going to save time. Driving through the clouds is neat and exciting but sleet hitting your face at 45 MPH sux azz, but Michelin 2CT's do well!
9) Make sure you pack Dramamead for a buddy that could possibly get motion sickness on the Dragon.
13) Souped Up VW & Mazda Fast and Furious People are cool and will pull over on the Dragon when you ride there ass
14) 18 Wheelers will stop on the other side of a blind turn on the Dragon to test how fast you can stop from 50MPH.
15) Rode and Met with some really nice people while others sat around talking about how fast they are on a track.:beerchug:
Its still a fact that White Is Faster then Black on roll on's only when the White is aware there is going to be a race.:moon:

Holy shot LMAO

Dave makes the best steak tips you will ever eat.

A rain suit is required gear for this type of trip when you ride.

A Dunlop Q-2 is toast after 2114.2 miles riding 2-up and hauling associated gear.

An autocom is worth its weight in gold and it made the trip so much more enjoyable. I am thankful to have one.

My friends are amazing, but I already knew that.

Sticking to the bathroom tile is ok as long as the water is hot.

Juli will hot stay at just any hotel, no matter how tired she is.

I found out that you can fall in love with your bike all over again.

The Cherohola is not fun at all when you rode all day to get there, and it is raining, and foggy(cloudy), and cold.

Being the Gen II fairing guy is not so bad, seriously, It was an honor to help where I could.

Trashy kind of reminded me of my father in a few ways, thank you Sir for stirring up a memory or two.

After many days in the saddle, its doesnt matter what kind of seat you have, your butt will get sore.
I will think of more later, time to hit the sack.

Addendum:

I took a cruise earlier to get some dinner and realized that after six days of only having a motorcycle cars are really comfy :laugh:

April is apparently mating season for frogs and chickens
Peanut butter moon pies have hypnotic qualities
If you are under 5 ft tall, you should not stand within arms length of RacerV or BigBs Busa while facing them (especially when they are standing side by side)
NEVER drink shots by the pit unless you can resist the urge to speak (because everyone will remember what you said the next day, even if you don't !)
If Im ever unemployed, I can always run away to the Phillips and work the breakfast shift (as long as I don't expect to be paid)
The Huddle House waitress does not know how to cook "no eggs" cause they only come fried, scrambled or boiled
Charlie has super hero hearing skills
Shawn loves his new truck
Yes, plastic chairs really do melt when they get too close to the fire
shoe polish isn't just for shoes
Girls shooting targets "in the junk" makes Busa bikers giggle
Busa badgers sure know how to make a new girl feel welcomed!

Female attendees should hide their undies unless they don't mind sharing them with Caesar!
Bwahahahaha! You adopted my nickname!

racerV, you should have heard the inquisition from Shawn over the name! :laugh:

Need you guys to give me your facebook info.

1. You better get it all the first time because it takes 4 hours for the toilet to fill up with enough water to flush again.
2. MC_Mustang's definition of the rain "Letting up" is different than mine...
3. Semi goes through the exact same thought process as Macon454 when it comes to fun...
4. Moon pies have a gazillion calories
5. GSXRbots twitches when he sees a busa the same color as his with dirt on it.
6. It takes Omslaw longer to get ready for a ride than a high school girl getting ready for the prom.
7. The anger management classes RacerV has been taking are starting to work, well never mind I heard about the van incident!
8. Blanca is chatty Kathy on the forum but Bashful Boo in person.....
9. If MC_Mustang and Snooki break up then Shawn is out and Dawn stays... (Better get Okay with that Shawn, we liked her)!
10. Fastfrog has a history...... The police code is 10-60 I Broadcast for NYPD... You figure it out...
11. If we all spend enough time together we should be able to come up with an idea that will allow the entire Org to retire and ride all the time....
12. Sir Raps Alot's wife enjoyed watching him be abused almost as much as we did....
13. While the Green Booger is just that, it does have some features that need to be on the next Busa, you hear that Zooki? This could become hayabusa.org/zx14.net soon!
14. Not all busa's were lined up for the photo shoot... Someone didn't want to get their bike wet......
15. A Motard can make it down 300 steps even without brakes.....
16. The trash can mod is one of the best mods ever....
17. Never just "Sign Here" when Semi ask's you to put a note on Vabusa's panties...
18. Pappy is one good man!
19. The road is so much better with Good friends along...
20 It's not the destination, it's the journey!

I learned about Asian Massages and tried one today. Thank you very much to the person that informed me about them :laugh:

Back